Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Busy & Tiring Saturday

Today...I mean yesterday was quite a busy day... packed my room halfway by throwing away my lower sec books and some of the upp sec books. lol..i still have to rearrange them and clear one rack of crap and also... bla bla bla... spring cleaning of my room in short.

I went to my friend's place in Sengkang that afternoon. It was a good thing it rained cats and dogs while I was in the bus.. hehe.. Watched Holland V on TV Mobile along the way as well... c00l eh? Apparantly, when i was at my friend's place, I played PS II: WWF Smackdown the whole time.. Sometimes our moves were simply hilarious that we kept on laughing.. lol.. Humans are better than computers.. Computers simply dun listen to us.. haiz..

Took a shared taxi home because it was late and also because i needa get home asap to send a document to my friend who urgently needs it for what reason i dunno why.. lol...

I have one new website to intro: www.geocities.com/sg_bus Enjoy! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home