My Primary School Chalet
Let's see.... We met there at 3pm on Tuesday, checked-in and started preparing the food for BBQ later that evening. Actually this is not the fun part, the fun part comes afterwards... lol.. We found out that we had to rent a BBQ pit. What's worst is that it costs $36 including $20 refund!!! that's daylight robbery. Even the food is also expensive! Grr... I guess i'll know what to bring the next time I go for a bbq/chalet.
The others came just before sun-down. Total headcount was 16 including me. We barbequed the following stuff: chicken wings, crabstick, hotdog, otah and some other stuff. I remembered these because I bbq-ed these stuff. For the first time, the chicken wings I cooked was praised by my friends because they were well-cooked and tender (except for some external burns.. lol). Too bad there's no satay to bbq, otherwise I would bbq them as well.. =)
We talk cock about anything during the eating and merrying, and not forgetting watching Armed Reaction III as well. Too bad good times have to come to an end. The people left at 11pm, leaving 6 of us boys behind. The girls didnt sleep over. After some cleaning up and rest, we started our Midnight Programme. YEAH!
Midnight Programme Day 1
2340 - Pool @Downtown East.
0145 - Break for refreshments @Cheers
0150 - Mahjong Game
0415 - Big Two Game (Dai Dee) One of us went to sleep then.
0650 - Sleep
During pooling, I happened to meet up with one of my BC friends. Wow.. We havent been in contact since June. We exchanged numbers and we continued our pooling. Although I brought the Mahjong set, I forgot how to play the game. Some of them taught me how to play the game and as the rounds go on, I got more familiar with the system of play :) The DaiDee games were so-so and it was quite fun, especially when u're half asleep and u didnt care which shape was the smallest. After the games, one of us could not sleep for no apparant reason. We were supposed to get up at 8am for a morning cycle but we end up waking up at 11am instead. haha.. Since day 2 was rather a quick and simple day, I'll summarise it like this..
Day 2
1200 - Pool @Downtown East
1430 - Lunch
1530 - Chit Chat + Slack + Relax
1815 - Overnight Rental of Bikes
1825 - Cycling in Pasir Ris Park
1930 - Dinner
2015 - Chit Chat + Slack + Relax
2100 - Supper + TV
2200 - Chit Chat + Slack + Relax
As you can see, although day 2 is a little boring, but the programme after that will be NICE! yeah! lolz.. Wanna know what was actually done in those relaxing periods? We talk cock la.. what else? talk about stuff from school to soccer to girls. FYI, none of the guys and me has a girlfriend. This is because of the 5 boys left on Day 2, 3 are from all boys school. lol..
Midnight Programme Day 2
0015 - Cycling Expedition
0300 - Card Games
0500 - Sleep
Dont look down on the Cycling Expedition ok! It was fun! We cycled from Costa Sands Pasir Ris to Tampines. Cool eh! Here's the route of our expedition-
Destination: Pasir Ris Bus Interchange
Route: Jln Loyang Besar, Pasir Ris Close, Pasir Ris Dr 6, Pasir Ris Dr 1, Pasir Ris Central
We stop by Pasir Ris Interchange for a mini toilet break, checked out the deserted place before proceeding on.
Destination: Tampines Central 7-Eleven Blk 503
Route: Pasir Ris Central, Pasir Ris Dr 1, Pasir Ris Dr 8, Tampines Ave 12, Sun Plaza Park, Tampines Ave 7, Tampines Central 3, Tampines Central 1
We had our break at the shop. Before we entered Sun Plaza Park, we found out that there's a park connector that leads all the way to Pasir Ris Park! (Our Base!) lolz... We intended to try it out on our way back. After the break, we decided to cycle around Tampines since the night is still young. Henceforth, I led the pack in circulating around Tampines Town before going back to Tampines Interchange.
Destination: Tampines Interchange
Route: Tampines Central 1, Tampines Ave 4, Tampines St 21, Tampines Ave 2, Tampines Ave 1, Tampines Ave 4, Tampines Central 1
Having this rare opportunity of riding a bike into an interchange, how about a race around the bus park? We did that! It was so FUN!!!! lolz.... I did 2 rounds of it. (^-^)
Destination: Costa Sands Pasir Ris
Route: Tampines Central 1, Tampines Central 3, Tampines Ave 7, Sun Plaza Park, Tampines Park Connector, Pasir Ris Park, Jln Loyang Besar
One advantage about the park connector is that it is a straight even road with no mud/water puddles and traffic lights. =) We reached back to the chalet in just 25 min!
We got back feeling very tired. But the fun continues as I learnt a new game from my friend using the poker cards. It is so damn fun. The playing style is a bit like Microsoft Hearts though... hehe.... After the games, we went to Zzzz. We were supposed to get up at 7.30am to pack up before checking out but we end up waking up at 9.15am instead. What the hell...
We packed and checked everything before we head for home at 10.20am. It was a fun stay though but it's not fun for my pocket... =(
One thing to note: There was an internet kiosk in the chalet compounds. Its a good thing I can still check my mail and surf my sites there =D It was also the same kiosk that I found out my JC Posting - Meridian Junior College It seems like its gonna be a hard time going home for the next few months........
The others came just before sun-down. Total headcount was 16 including me. We barbequed the following stuff: chicken wings, crabstick, hotdog, otah and some other stuff. I remembered these because I bbq-ed these stuff. For the first time, the chicken wings I cooked was praised by my friends because they were well-cooked and tender (except for some external burns.. lol). Too bad there's no satay to bbq, otherwise I would bbq them as well.. =)
We talk cock about anything during the eating and merrying, and not forgetting watching Armed Reaction III as well. Too bad good times have to come to an end. The people left at 11pm, leaving 6 of us boys behind. The girls didnt sleep over. After some cleaning up and rest, we started our Midnight Programme. YEAH!
Midnight Programme Day 1
2340 - Pool @Downtown East.
0145 - Break for refreshments @Cheers
0150 - Mahjong Game
0415 - Big Two Game (Dai Dee) One of us went to sleep then.
0650 - Sleep
During pooling, I happened to meet up with one of my BC friends. Wow.. We havent been in contact since June. We exchanged numbers and we continued our pooling. Although I brought the Mahjong set, I forgot how to play the game. Some of them taught me how to play the game and as the rounds go on, I got more familiar with the system of play :) The DaiDee games were so-so and it was quite fun, especially when u're half asleep and u didnt care which shape was the smallest. After the games, one of us could not sleep for no apparant reason. We were supposed to get up at 8am for a morning cycle but we end up waking up at 11am instead. haha.. Since day 2 was rather a quick and simple day, I'll summarise it like this..
Day 2
1200 - Pool @Downtown East
1430 - Lunch
1530 - Chit Chat + Slack + Relax
1815 - Overnight Rental of Bikes
1825 - Cycling in Pasir Ris Park
1930 - Dinner
2015 - Chit Chat + Slack + Relax
2100 - Supper + TV
2200 - Chit Chat + Slack + Relax
As you can see, although day 2 is a little boring, but the programme after that will be NICE! yeah! lolz.. Wanna know what was actually done in those relaxing periods? We talk cock la.. what else? talk about stuff from school to soccer to girls. FYI, none of the guys and me has a girlfriend. This is because of the 5 boys left on Day 2, 3 are from all boys school. lol..
Midnight Programme Day 2
0015 - Cycling Expedition
0300 - Card Games
0500 - Sleep
Dont look down on the Cycling Expedition ok! It was fun! We cycled from Costa Sands Pasir Ris to Tampines. Cool eh! Here's the route of our expedition-
Destination: Pasir Ris Bus Interchange
Route: Jln Loyang Besar, Pasir Ris Close, Pasir Ris Dr 6, Pasir Ris Dr 1, Pasir Ris Central
We stop by Pasir Ris Interchange for a mini toilet break, checked out the deserted place before proceeding on.
Destination: Tampines Central 7-Eleven Blk 503
Route: Pasir Ris Central, Pasir Ris Dr 1, Pasir Ris Dr 8, Tampines Ave 12, Sun Plaza Park, Tampines Ave 7, Tampines Central 3, Tampines Central 1
We had our break at the shop. Before we entered Sun Plaza Park, we found out that there's a park connector that leads all the way to Pasir Ris Park! (Our Base!) lolz... We intended to try it out on our way back. After the break, we decided to cycle around Tampines since the night is still young. Henceforth, I led the pack in circulating around Tampines Town before going back to Tampines Interchange.
Destination: Tampines Interchange
Route: Tampines Central 1, Tampines Ave 4, Tampines St 21, Tampines Ave 2, Tampines Ave 1, Tampines Ave 4, Tampines Central 1
Having this rare opportunity of riding a bike into an interchange, how about a race around the bus park? We did that! It was so FUN!!!! lolz.... I did 2 rounds of it. (^-^)
Destination: Costa Sands Pasir Ris
Route: Tampines Central 1, Tampines Central 3, Tampines Ave 7, Sun Plaza Park, Tampines Park Connector, Pasir Ris Park, Jln Loyang Besar
One advantage about the park connector is that it is a straight even road with no mud/water puddles and traffic lights. =) We reached back to the chalet in just 25 min!
We got back feeling very tired. But the fun continues as I learnt a new game from my friend using the poker cards. It is so damn fun. The playing style is a bit like Microsoft Hearts though... hehe.... After the games, we went to Zzzz. We were supposed to get up at 7.30am to pack up before checking out but we end up waking up at 9.15am instead. What the hell...
We packed and checked everything before we head for home at 10.20am. It was a fun stay though but it's not fun for my pocket... =(
One thing to note: There was an internet kiosk in the chalet compounds. Its a good thing I can still check my mail and surf my sites there =D It was also the same kiosk that I found out my JC Posting - Meridian Junior College It seems like its gonna be a hard time going home for the next few months........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home