Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Friday, October 15, 2004

MJC Open House 2004

how tempting can that be?

I purposely skipped the last MOB tutorial just for it =)

I went with jack there and met bing he at the MJC canteen.

Time was 1420 hrs. We left for MJC via 105 855 and 39.

Touchdown Meridian JC @1545 hrs. Whoa the feeling of walking along the pathway to Blk J simply brings back good stuff. =) I caught up with the Chinese Rice uncle first before going anywhere else.

And guess what? Angela was the first to recognise me! She commented that "Who's that familiar guy in that sunglasses?" haha.. its me la.. lol.. i think her guess was affirmative when i took off my cap and sunglasses to talk to the uncle. hehe.. yah caught up with him man.. Angela also.. Then she left with her friend to do other stuff, followed by me leaving the stall, telling the uncle that he will come back before i went home. I saw estee in the canteen. Caught up a little as well.. She told me that kok wei was here earlier. haha kok wei! didnt expect that you would come man!

Jack BH and I went to the library straight.. Wanted to use com but the library was used exclusively for the performance of the guitar, band and choir, with booths of the indian/malay societies at the entrance of it. Nothing has changed much in the library though..

Blk B - Science Labs were closed for exams.. Its OB there.. Next.. I brought them to the tutorial rooms. There was an addition of something at the tutorial rooms - Fire Evacuation Plan. Block H 3rd floor was converted from the computer/IT labs to an extension of the staff room. When i peeked at the pigeon hole of the staff.. I saw.. Caroline Tng, Chia Wai Leng.. er.. Maths Department in this staff room? lol..

I caught up with Qingde and Jing Jin outside the General Office where i got the brochure. I also saw Alvin talking to a girl.. hence i nv disturb him lol..

I also caught up with Dawn and coincidentally - Qiao Ying outside the Science Lab stairs. I hope Dawn is doing ok.. one more subject result either retain or leave MJC. Good luck. =) Qiao ying also doing quite ok.. haha.. Then, I feel that I have yet to see one person from the Regulus gang but i couldnt find out who? Confirm not Laura Charmaine or Li Shuang.. those 3 are in TJ HC and TPJ mahz.. hmm i only found out that its Simin when i left the school thereafter. damN!

I brought them around the school from the LTs to the CCA block. In the midst of eveyrthing i found many many familiar faces. This goes to show that many of them actually stayed on after the 1st 3 months. hehe.. ok back to CCA, CCA block was a hive of activity with many people playing at the courts. The PE Dept finally has a notice board outside its staff room. lol..

We ended the day with a chat with the uncle again, while the rest went to the bus stop first. I chatted with the uncle frm 1655 to 1720 hrs. He even commented to come down as long as i'm free. I hope so... =)

We went home after that. This is one of the many days that i'm rather satisfied with myself (other than bus). Re-live the days of being there will never be the same again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home