Last Week of 2004: Mk4 Chasing Session
I'll summarise the last week of 2004 in 2 ways - Buses chasing and merry making.
First post will be Bus Chasing. The hunt for the remaining 6 mk4s is on.
They are 2691T (101) 2702X (78) 2738T (131) 2760C (51) 2790R (21) and 2834Z (SP)
Monday 27th Dec:
Tried to chase 2738T on 131 at Harbourfront after class and Norman but got 2634J instead. At least the consolation prize is better than the merz i had last week as 2634J is the only Strider on 131 :) No Mk4 down
Tuesday 28th Dec:
After MJC Concert I left JY and started hunting 2738T on 131 since its near Victoria Concert Hall. After a 30 min wait it finally came! :) I took it the same as I took 2716G (in terms of route). Concluding that the first and last mk4 i took on 131 was the same. lolz... 5 Mk4 to go.
Wednesday 29th Dec:
I went to chase 2790R down after class. Camped for around 1.5 hrs at Kallang and NOTHING! Just when i was about to give and go home, i saw 2790R coming! :) seems like it changed timing hahaaa.... went home to rest. 4 Mk4 to go.
I decided not to go for the woodsville reunion and decided to hunt 2760C 2702X and 2691T instead. I went to Toa Payoh Central to makan before hunting down 2760C first since i have its timings. It came as planned and i took it to Jurong East. Went to hunt 2702X after that and it got replaced by 0539P -_- I went to Hougang to find 2691T and just when i was about to go home, it came! =) took it to Serangoon Interchange before going home! :) weeeeeee... 2 Mk4 to go!
Thursday 30th Dec:
No Mk4 spotting as I went out with my MJC peeps in the evening.
Friday 31st Dec:
Mk4 Spotting continues for the last one (2834Z hard to catch) with 2702X. Saw 3900J at Clementi = 2702X will be at Jurong East. True enough it was there with confirmation from zyx. Saw him and yiwei when i arrived. They chase Mk3, I chase 2702X. weeeee.... In the midst, Jack informed me about some Mk4 on Service 3 28xxZ. I was thinking 2817Z? cant be 2834Z bah.. since there's no confirmation, I went home to rest. 1 Mk4 to go!
Jack informed me at 1650 hrs about 2834Z on 3. Double confirming it. =) I flew to Pasir Ris and reached there just before 1800 hrs. Since I was early, I chose by boarding stop - Pasir Ris St 71 opposite MJC main gate! weeeeee.. waited for like 7 min and then boarded it. =)
And with that I wrapped up my Mk4 DM3500 Spotting Session 2004! :)
Come 2005: Scania N113CRB spotting.
Next post to be on my Merry Making for the week.
First post will be Bus Chasing. The hunt for the remaining 6 mk4s is on.
They are 2691T (101) 2702X (78) 2738T (131) 2760C (51) 2790R (21) and 2834Z (SP)
Monday 27th Dec:
Tried to chase 2738T on 131 at Harbourfront after class and Norman but got 2634J instead. At least the consolation prize is better than the merz i had last week as 2634J is the only Strider on 131 :) No Mk4 down
Tuesday 28th Dec:
After MJC Concert I left JY and started hunting 2738T on 131 since its near Victoria Concert Hall. After a 30 min wait it finally came! :) I took it the same as I took 2716G (in terms of route). Concluding that the first and last mk4 i took on 131 was the same. lolz... 5 Mk4 to go.
Wednesday 29th Dec:
I went to chase 2790R down after class. Camped for around 1.5 hrs at Kallang and NOTHING! Just when i was about to give and go home, i saw 2790R coming! :) seems like it changed timing hahaaa.... went home to rest. 4 Mk4 to go.
I decided not to go for the woodsville reunion and decided to hunt 2760C 2702X and 2691T instead. I went to Toa Payoh Central to makan before hunting down 2760C first since i have its timings. It came as planned and i took it to Jurong East. Went to hunt 2702X after that and it got replaced by 0539P -_- I went to Hougang to find 2691T and just when i was about to go home, it came! =) took it to Serangoon Interchange before going home! :) weeeeeee... 2 Mk4 to go!
Thursday 30th Dec:
No Mk4 spotting as I went out with my MJC peeps in the evening.
Friday 31st Dec:
Mk4 Spotting continues for the last one (2834Z hard to catch) with 2702X. Saw 3900J at Clementi = 2702X will be at Jurong East. True enough it was there with confirmation from zyx. Saw him and yiwei when i arrived. They chase Mk3, I chase 2702X. weeeee.... In the midst, Jack informed me about some Mk4 on Service 3 28xxZ. I was thinking 2817Z? cant be 2834Z bah.. since there's no confirmation, I went home to rest. 1 Mk4 to go!
Jack informed me at 1650 hrs about 2834Z on 3. Double confirming it. =) I flew to Pasir Ris and reached there just before 1800 hrs. Since I was early, I chose by boarding stop - Pasir Ris St 71 opposite MJC main gate! weeeeee.. waited for like 7 min and then boarded it. =)
And with that I wrapped up my Mk4 DM3500 Spotting Session 2004! :)
Come 2005: Scania N113CRB spotting.
Next post to be on my Merry Making for the week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home