Joyride!!!
Well today i went for a joyride again! lol... I went to Sengkang, Hougang & Kovan with my crappy friend, after his mission of finding out a VCD shop @Hougang Green Shopping Mall. Started at 3pm @Sengkang and ended at 5.45pm in Toa Payoh. My parents fetched me to Redhill MRT Station after having lunch nearby at 2pm. Here's the programme:
1. MRT - East-West Line towards Outram Park Int
2. MRT - North-East Line towards Sengkang Int
At Sengkang Int, I took the following Bus Service Leaflets: 82, 83, 159, 163
3. Bus - Service 156 towards Buangkok Green.
That's where Hougang Green Shopping Mall is.
4. Bus - Service 325 from Hougang St 52 towards Hougang Central Int
At Hougang Central Int, I took the following Bus Service Leaflets: 27, 89, 161
5. Bus - Service 153 towards Kovan City
At Hougang South Int, there was NOTHING for me to take!!!
At this point, my crapper friend went back while i continued my joyride alone.
6. Bus - Service 81 towards Serangoon Int
At Serangoon Int, I took the following Bus Service Leaflets: 81, 100, 107, 158
7. Bus - Service 53 from outside Serangoon Int towards Bishan Int.
At Hougang South Int, there was NOTHING for me to take as I've taken the new leaflet of Service 54 & 55. Apparantly Service 53 & 56 uses the old purple Service leaflet.
8. Bus - Service 56 towards Toa Payoh.
And of course i went home from there...
Pretty satisfied with the fruits of labour i had today =)
1. MRT - East-West Line towards Outram Park Int
2. MRT - North-East Line towards Sengkang Int
At Sengkang Int, I took the following Bus Service Leaflets: 82, 83, 159, 163
3. Bus - Service 156 towards Buangkok Green.
That's where Hougang Green Shopping Mall is.
4. Bus - Service 325 from Hougang St 52 towards Hougang Central Int
At Hougang Central Int, I took the following Bus Service Leaflets: 27, 89, 161
5. Bus - Service 153 towards Kovan City
At Hougang South Int, there was NOTHING for me to take!!!
At this point, my crapper friend went back while i continued my joyride alone.
6. Bus - Service 81 towards Serangoon Int
At Serangoon Int, I took the following Bus Service Leaflets: 81, 100, 107, 158
7. Bus - Service 53 from outside Serangoon Int towards Bishan Int.
At Hougang South Int, there was NOTHING for me to take as I've taken the new leaflet of Service 54 & 55. Apparantly Service 53 & 56 uses the old purple Service leaflet.
8. Bus - Service 56 towards Toa Payoh.
And of course i went home from there...
Pretty satisfied with the fruits of labour i had today =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home