Not that tired...
Just got back from Bishan. I went cycling there. Luckily the aftermath of my cycling isnt as bad as what i did in Pasir Ris. At Pasir Ris, my thighs were aching like HELL and my feet had a slight pain. At Bishan, i'm still ok! What's more is that i find my leg are getting more stiff. =P Apparantly my thighs didnt suffer from cramps this time. Or was it because i didnt cycle that fast and long as last time? hehe.. I love cycling. I guess I'll cycle again later this week =)
Route: Lorong 8 Toa Payoh, Kallang River Park Connector, Bishan Park, Bishan Rd, Bishan St 11, Bishan St 12, Bishan St 11, Kallang River Park Connector, Potong Pasir Ave 3, Kallang River Park Connector, Lorong 8 Toa Payoh.
Route: Lorong 8 Toa Payoh, Kallang River Park Connector, Bishan Park, Bishan Rd, Bishan St 11, Bishan St 12, Bishan St 11, Kallang River Park Connector, Potong Pasir Ave 3, Kallang River Park Connector, Lorong 8 Toa Payoh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home