Coke Guide Hunt Episode 7
ok its more hunting today as 16 cokes are out.
I went swimming with yippy today. Then after that we went to Bishan for lunch. Ronnie joined us for that. Therafter its hunting time while those 2 dudes go off for pool at Toa Payoh Central. I left Bishan at 3pm, together with them. My target was to meet up with them at 5pm. I was early - I came back at 4.30pm. Here are the minutes of the Coke Hunt
1455 hrs
Depart Bishan Interchange via 54
1523 hrs
Transfer to Service 16 at Paterson Rd
1540 hrs
Arrive at Bt Merah Interchange. I was surprised to see 132 Cokes there. So i also took them =P
1550 hrs
Depart Bt Merah Interchange via 153
1615 hrs
Arrive at Toa Payoh Central
I went around taking bus pics before contacting them. By then they have finished pooling and hence we lim kopi at underground.
These days are getting sianz.. and next week i have to make new friends again.. AGAIN!
I have made so many new people this year... what a year!
I went swimming with yippy today. Then after that we went to Bishan for lunch. Ronnie joined us for that. Therafter its hunting time while those 2 dudes go off for pool at Toa Payoh Central. I left Bishan at 3pm, together with them. My target was to meet up with them at 5pm. I was early - I came back at 4.30pm. Here are the minutes of the Coke Hunt
1455 hrs
Depart Bishan Interchange via 54
1523 hrs
Transfer to Service 16 at Paterson Rd
1540 hrs
Arrive at Bt Merah Interchange. I was surprised to see 132 Cokes there. So i also took them =P
1550 hrs
Depart Bt Merah Interchange via 153
1615 hrs
Arrive at Toa Payoh Central
I went around taking bus pics before contacting them. By then they have finished pooling and hence we lim kopi at underground.
These days are getting sianz.. and next week i have to make new friends again.. AGAIN!
I have made so many new people this year... what a year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home