Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

My recent trips to Jurong Regional Library

I went there on Saturday 12th June and Tuesday 15th June.

On both occasions, the aircon is DAMN COLD! so bring a sweater/windbreaker there if u intend to stay there for more than 2 hours. My mission is damn simple: To compile bus routes from bus guides in the past. They can be found at Level 3, Singapore Reference, 388.. On top of that, I brought my laptop to transfer info from the guide to the laptop.

On Saturday, I arrived with Jack at around 2pm. I started doing the 1998 one because i didnt have that. My 1998 guide was lost in my cousin's place on that very year! Grr.. blame me for bringing it there... After finishing up the 1998 guide, we went for lunch/dinner/tea break? lol.. Hopped over to Jurong Entertainment Ctr for LJS. and its back again just before 6pm.

Next guide: 1992. I wanted to do the 1994 one but Jack has it. He will lend it to me soon. :) Thanks man. I finished the 1992 guide at 2040 hrs. Damn late hor.. I was damn tired when i was finishing up the last bit. Lucky Jack was around to tell me the route instead of me reading them. lol..

We went back by 105. I wanted mk5, but attract merz. Jack attracts mk5. Guess which bus came? Merz! why? Cos jack's 'magnetic field strength' was too weak because of the cold aircon in the library. Hence, my 'field strength' was more powerful. Damn... I hate taking merz lor.. Especially when my area is full of them.. Wanted a mk5 for a change. lol.. What's more? The bus after the merz is a mk5! but ah hack la.. go home early better. Besides its getting late. Reached home at 2215 hrs.

On Tuesday, I went alone. route to JRL - Toa payoh --> Turf City --> Clementi --> Jurong East. I took a 105 MERZ at Clementi towards Jurong East.

WHAT IS THIS MAN!?!?!

I'm like a merz attractor. What's more? The 2 earlier buses before this merz are mk5s! DAMMIT!

I did Bus Guide 1989/1990, then followed by CSS Guide 1981 and Changi Airport Bus Plan 1983. Got there at 1400, got out at 1745. It wasnt as cold as Saturday. Maybe used to it.

I went home by 105 again. I was lucky. Mk5 came. :D:D:D and the driver CHIONG along Boon Lay Way. He chiong so fast that I gave a thumbs up while chiong-ing. lol....... Got home just after 7pm that day.

I dont think I'll be going to JRL anytime this weekend. I finish doing up the guides first :)

COp, out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home