Wild Wild West
Went to the West to spread the love of service guides. =)
Left home at 1050 hrs, nearly got fully drenched in the rain at Whitley Rd, and cheated the fare a few times thruout the entire trip. (Adult fares aint cheap you know)
Where I go? Choa Chu Kang Interchange by bus, Bt Batok MRT/Interchange by MRT, Boon Lay Int by bus and Jurong East Interchange by MRT.
At Boon Lay i swept as many guides as possible from there and dumped them at Jurong East. woohoo.. spreading the love feels great :)
I met jack at Jurong East and handed him the Wright Olympian Bus from Hong Kong that he ordered. Charged him $65 for that. hehe.. then i took 105 with him back to toa payoh. went home to sleep after that. laughers
Then in the evening I had news of new SMRTB guides at Woodlands and Jeff wants to gimme some of his extras. so i went down to Toa Payoh Interchange to get them. Then i came back home...
that's abt it.
COp, out!
Left home at 1050 hrs, nearly got fully drenched in the rain at Whitley Rd, and cheated the fare a few times thruout the entire trip. (Adult fares aint cheap you know)
Where I go? Choa Chu Kang Interchange by bus, Bt Batok MRT/Interchange by MRT, Boon Lay Int by bus and Jurong East Interchange by MRT.
At Boon Lay i swept as many guides as possible from there and dumped them at Jurong East. woohoo.. spreading the love feels great :)
I met jack at Jurong East and handed him the Wright Olympian Bus from Hong Kong that he ordered. Charged him $65 for that. hehe.. then i took 105 with him back to toa payoh. went home to sleep after that. laughers
Then in the evening I had news of new SMRTB guides at Woodlands and Jeff wants to gimme some of his extras. so i went down to Toa Payoh Interchange to get them. Then i came back home...
that's abt it.
COp, out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home