Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

The crappiest Monday I've ever come across

ok to kick start the Monday let me share with u the ups and downs of today.
 
I met Chang Yip at 0750 hrs at the Braddell Rd bus stop. Everything was usual for a Monday until this moment. Then we took 153 to Toa Payoh Central to drop off a shipment at the 238 rack, then we carried on our way to SP for our Monday lesson. During the bus trip, he kept crapping around until i can laugh and cannot tahan... but really ah.. its damn crappy. hehe
 
Kick start the day by arriving at the tutorial room at 0852 hrs, and was surprised to find 17 of the 20 ppl already here! I was looking at my watch.. then i was like "am i late or something?" lol...
 
Then its Pagani Zonda lecture. No mentioning of her car for this lecture at least.
 
Then its lunch. We were lucky to find a place quick and then had our lunch. After that, we played daidee... I was quite lucky in a couple of rounds, but not so for the rest... but nvm we had a good time anyway.. hehe...
 
POA lecture... The lecturer said something wrong that made us laugh like crazy. She was asking whether can we understand or not. Then while saying her crap, she was supposed to say "I'm not kidding, I'm serious". However, it became "I'm kidding, I'm not joking" Funny anot? LAUGHERS.. good thing i recorded it down man... sure a good laugh :P
 
Then MOB lecture. I tried to sleep but i couldnt because
1. The aircon suck
2. I cant find a good sleeping posture.
 
ok Econs tutorial next. I was showing Chuanzhi Hanjie and Dennis a new route. However, apparantly the door was for emergency purposes only. So we went one big round and in the end its still the same -_-
 
Then the econs tutor say nice nice not bad for my tutorial. What the crap? Its only computer work lor.. nothing much.. secondary school also do before. just because i'm lazy to write and i'm better at typing. hehe.. During the tutorial she left the room for like 12-15 min. Then i joked... is she in labour? lol.. well i was not the only one who crapped around.. Huijun for no apparant reason ask for our religion and she was laughing? She look like she went berserk. -_- Yikai on the other hand was telling us what happened during the first tutorial that morning - a small thing that can even make him laugh. what the crap... =P
 
ok show's over. Time to go home. For the third time i attracted the same 105 bus in the same day! I purposely missed that bus. laughers.. then while waiting for the next bus, Aaron arranged to meet up with me because he lost his handphone!!! oh boy... tsk tsk tsk.. Then we went home together la. haha..
 
Later that evening i did my clay shit. now its shit because it is ruined!!! -_- While doing the clay yesterday night, I watched Friends as well.. woohoo that episode was sure fun man! :D
 
So u see guys... How crappy can this Monday be? LAUGHERS...
 
I think for the next semester I'll be blogging monday's happenings on Tuesday morning because i'm using the school's com to do crap. hehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home