Midyear
ok according to what they wrote in their entries and what my friends told me... JC mid year is shit shit shit man!
Laureen (MJC OGL) blogged:
Just passed a few subjects. lucky for her
Leonard (MJC OHL) blogged:
fluncked mid year, period.
Shikin (WSS) blogged:
I barely pass econs! I shall strive to work harder.
Jennifer (WSS) told:
Just pass lor.. some fail lor.. haha
Jiamei (WSS) told:
All F lor..
Darren (KCPPS) told:
Maths for a B, surprised to pass F maths. physics just fail.
If i'm in JC, this is my comment:
What the shit. Study so hard for nothing, should've gone to poly.
Good luck to u all guys. My wishes goes out to u all! :) U need it!
Laureen (MJC OGL) blogged:
Just passed a few subjects. lucky for her
Leonard (MJC OHL) blogged:
fluncked mid year, period.
Shikin (WSS) blogged:
I barely pass econs! I shall strive to work harder.
Jennifer (WSS) told:
Just pass lor.. some fail lor.. haha
Jiamei (WSS) told:
All F lor..
Darren (KCPPS) told:
Maths for a B, surprised to pass F maths. physics just fail.
If i'm in JC, this is my comment:
What the shit. Study so hard for nothing, should've gone to poly.
Good luck to u all guys. My wishes goes out to u all! :) U need it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home