Coke Guide Hunt Episode 31
At the current rate everyday is a coke hunt day.. lol..
NB: For those who aint interested in my bus story can skip this post. laughers.. This is a notice for u so that u no need to tahan my crapz on this post. lol.. =)
I had news that 251 252 coke are out at Boon Lay. On top of that I decided to try some Xover buses called SBS 1957 J on 200. lol..
I left home @0725 hrs, just in time for SBS 0561 Z on 93, reached Holland Village 20 min too early. (0820 hrs). I took SBS 7290 J on 91 for the sake of the ticket and not the trip as i've taken the entire route on 7269Y :p I alighted at BNV MRT and ran up one bus stop as that SBS 1957 J was tailing this Volvo Olympian 2 axle. Lucky thing is that alot of people boarded the bus. I paid cash for it and attempted to copy the timesheet of this bus, which i successfully did.
Got off at Kent Ridge and intended to go to Clementi thereafter Boon Lay. However, SBS 2806 E made me change my plans. lol... I took him to harbourfront instead and then changed to a screetching fanbelt bus called SBS 2615 P on 30. it utterly hurt my ears.
Got my stock at Boon Lay and off i go watch New Police Story (again) with JY. Thereafter, I attempted to go to Tampines as some guy called SBS 0033 G on 23. Well how often do u get a Scania on 23? lol.. Got a pic of it, not a ticket. lol..
Went home after that..
NB: For those who aint interested in my bus story can skip this post. laughers.. This is a notice for u so that u no need to tahan my crapz on this post. lol.. =)
I had news that 251 252 coke are out at Boon Lay. On top of that I decided to try some Xover buses called SBS 1957 J on 200. lol..
I left home @0725 hrs, just in time for SBS 0561 Z on 93, reached Holland Village 20 min too early. (0820 hrs). I took SBS 7290 J on 91 for the sake of the ticket and not the trip as i've taken the entire route on 7269Y :p I alighted at BNV MRT and ran up one bus stop as that SBS 1957 J was tailing this Volvo Olympian 2 axle. Lucky thing is that alot of people boarded the bus. I paid cash for it and attempted to copy the timesheet of this bus, which i successfully did.
Got off at Kent Ridge and intended to go to Clementi thereafter Boon Lay. However, SBS 2806 E made me change my plans. lol... I took him to harbourfront instead and then changed to a screetching fanbelt bus called SBS 2615 P on 30. it utterly hurt my ears.
Got my stock at Boon Lay and off i go watch New Police Story (again) with JY. Thereafter, I attempted to go to Tampines as some guy called SBS 0033 G on 23. Well how often do u get a Scania on 23? lol.. Got a pic of it, not a ticket. lol..
Went home after that..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home