Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Summary of Results

just a few thoughts on my results..

I got what i wanted for one module. Thanks to the tutors and/or lecturers who taught me this module. Its your guidence and wisdom that give me this grade. and also thanks to myself for chionging all the past year papers like a madman. I remembered someone said i'm siao but that's my style of doing this module.

A couple of unexpected results which the case is that i did better than what i initially thought.

2 modules let me down. One in particular. I think i was too slack for the paper already. I chiong too fast during the paper. Next time must know how to change gears properly. lolz...

BONUS: Whoever can tell me the modules i mentioned in the second (1 module) and fourth paragraph (2 modules) will earn a treat from me the next time i meet u. Tag and/or comment here. Answers will either be a yes or a no. hahaha...

And life is not just about results.. Its about the experience, joy, laughter and happiness that u share with the people around you, and you make the most out of it. I'm personally not a result-oriented person. I'm more into the fun that i have while studying cos you're only young once. Once gone u can never retrieve it back.

Take my sec school days and my MJC days for example. Can they come back? never. The experience at both institutions had its ups and downs but i weathered them through and i'm now in Singapore Poly, where i'm going to spend the next 2 years here. Although the friends i have in there is significantly small as compared to MJC and Woodsville, the people i share my time with are enjoyable and yet significant.

gunned down 5 scanias today. 3 of which are in a chain on service 17. now that's what i like. :) it saves my time of hunting them down. Current status is 157/18. I have 18 of this model to go and the deadline is 29th May 2005.

and with that its time for dinner

ciao.

(kelvin i'm very bored) =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home