The Changi Experience
Wow the name seems nice eh? Wait till you hear what happened...
2 of my lovable guy friends and I arranged to go to Old Changi Hospital to check out the place today. We meet @Toa Payoh Interchange for lunch before embarking on our Changi Expedition.
Destination: Old Changi Hospital, Halton Rd, off Loyang Ave
Time: Mid-Afternoon.
We took Service 26 from TP Int to Bedok. We transferred to Service 2 from there. The entire bus journey took us from 1325 - 1505!! I expected that we'd reach there by 1445. Stupid drivers...
We walked up the hilly Halton Rd, bypassing the terrace houses there. Old Changi Hospital nestled at the far end of Halton Rd. As we walked up to the border of the sealed place, we saw one idiot/moron/jerk/person sitting at the entrance of the Old Changi Hospital. We expected that that person was the guard of the place. This is because Michelle told us about a guard guarding a place. After moving a few steps back, we saw a notice:
State Property
Traspassers will be prosecuted
Beware of Dogs
We initially didnt believe that sign. Hence, Y took a further step at the side of a link building. I went behind him while X went behind me. As Y was peering into the compound, the idiot/moron/jerk/person set 2 dogs: one white and one brown one on us. The white one attacked Y, while the brown one attacked me. As for X, he went down the slope and had a cut on his left hand while accidentally slipping down the slope.
Because of his hand 'injury', we 3 needa go to Changi Village to have some drinks and also to wash X's hand. We took Service 19 there. The driver drove the bus like a speeding car compared to 'ah pek' driving of Svc 2 & 26 (Svc 2 especially).
Y needa go suntec. X needa go home because of his hand. I needa go meet my mom after the experience at 5pm. We took Svc 89 to Pasir Ris Central and took MRT from there. Y continued his journey downtown while X and I went off @Kallang Station to take a Toa Payoh bound bus home. Service 31 came first. We took it. I bid X goodbye at TP Int while I went to meet my mom.
That's all for The Changi Experience.. There'll be one come December 2003!!! lol
2 of my lovable guy friends and I arranged to go to Old Changi Hospital to check out the place today. We meet @Toa Payoh Interchange for lunch before embarking on our Changi Expedition.
Destination: Old Changi Hospital, Halton Rd, off Loyang Ave
Time: Mid-Afternoon.
We took Service 26 from TP Int to Bedok. We transferred to Service 2 from there. The entire bus journey took us from 1325 - 1505!! I expected that we'd reach there by 1445. Stupid drivers...
We walked up the hilly Halton Rd, bypassing the terrace houses there. Old Changi Hospital nestled at the far end of Halton Rd. As we walked up to the border of the sealed place, we saw one idiot/moron/jerk/person sitting at the entrance of the Old Changi Hospital. We expected that that person was the guard of the place. This is because Michelle told us about a guard guarding a place. After moving a few steps back, we saw a notice:
State Property
Traspassers will be prosecuted
Beware of Dogs
We initially didnt believe that sign. Hence, Y took a further step at the side of a link building. I went behind him while X went behind me. As Y was peering into the compound, the idiot/moron/jerk/person set 2 dogs: one white and one brown one on us. The white one attacked Y, while the brown one attacked me. As for X, he went down the slope and had a cut on his left hand while accidentally slipping down the slope.
Because of his hand 'injury', we 3 needa go to Changi Village to have some drinks and also to wash X's hand. We took Service 19 there. The driver drove the bus like a speeding car compared to 'ah pek' driving of Svc 2 & 26 (Svc 2 especially).
Y needa go suntec. X needa go home because of his hand. I needa go meet my mom after the experience at 5pm. We took Svc 89 to Pasir Ris Central and took MRT from there. Y continued his journey downtown while X and I went off @Kallang Station to take a Toa Payoh bound bus home. Service 31 came first. We took it. I bid X goodbye at TP Int while I went to meet my mom.
That's all for The Changi Experience.. There'll be one come December 2003!!! lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home