Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Stars to Shine Again (English Version) [Revised Edition 23 Dec 2003]

Baby I love you!
We convey the love of the night you sleep in
The seven colors of the rainbow lifts
Waitin' for the stars to shine again

The glitter lights up the sun
You looked at the other side of the lemonade
Babe, every single kiss
You ask, the love which doesn't cool down
You'll stand by me!
Protecting the love in order not to be broken.

When it quietly connects the hand
The bell of the chest sounded
Baby I need you!
Holding we would like to close under the sky-filled stars

Dreams of raspberry color
With important love
Yeah, I'll be there for you!
Mint fills the passing wind
Merry-go-round We would like to see slowly
My feelin' It starts running

The road which continues to you
Covers the cloud monthly
It started crying under the dark sky
Bringing down a rain of stripes.

Halting, you prayed for
(Waitin' for the stars to shine again...)
We would like to show the star of love
(I love you!)

Becoming aware we can do it!
For example Another request
What if that it does not reach,
How you do not say goodbye

Baby I love you!
We convey the love of the night you sleep in
The seven colors of the rainbow lifts
Waitin' for the stars to shine again

When that hand connects to it
The bell of love sounded!
Baby I need you!
You look at the sky which shines upon
My stars to shine again
Shine again
With your love

Translated by: AltaVista
Arranged and Modified by: COpStrike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home