Job Briefing
I went for a job briefing at Challenger HQ @Funan @1930 hrs. I got to Funan @1929 hrs? =P The Briefing details was to report @Suntec Convention Hall 401 @1030 hrs on 11th March, Thursday. The job was to be a Sales Promotor at the IT Show 2004. Apparantly I have no working experience at all... So.... i was kinda like.. what on earth should i do? Need any research on the products i'm selling? I dont even know what to sell, how to research? haha...
After that I went out with Aaron Jlo JY. firstly to walk walk around Funan... then stumbled onto this xbox game inside a shop. then we play play until for dont know how long.. lucky the ppl i/c nv chase us out... haha...
JY left after that while Jlo Aaron and I went to Novena for McCafe. Crap right? lolz... we went anyway... Then took bus home... Reached home abt....10pm.. sounds quite early compared to the times I reached home at 11+ or 12+... hehe...
I hope this job is easy.... =P
After that I went out with Aaron Jlo JY. firstly to walk walk around Funan... then stumbled onto this xbox game inside a shop. then we play play until for dont know how long.. lucky the ppl i/c nv chase us out... haha...
JY left after that while Jlo Aaron and I went to Novena for McCafe. Crap right? lolz... we went anyway... Then took bus home... Reached home abt....10pm.. sounds quite early compared to the times I reached home at 11+ or 12+... hehe...
I hope this job is easy.... =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home