Visit to First Toa Payoh
I went to First Toa Payoh Secondary School today to visit my ex-principal, who has been posted there. We made an appointment with her @11am and we didnt reach there until 11.10? lolz.. My friends & I were greeted by the security guard at the main entrance. He patiently showed us to where the office is, and of course we walked there la...
We met up with Mdm Aini, our ex-principal at the her office and boy was she glad to see us man! lolz... We talked about our results and courses and life.... I dont think i need to elaborate on that right? =P Aaron was like daydreaming for some reason i wonder why... lolz...
After our short visit and also a little drink in the canteen with her, we went to lor 8 food centre for lunch.. I happened to meet my parents there.. hhaa... crap hor... after that came my place for mahjong... and also chit chat on how to choose our courses... so many courses at the poly and it seems like its hard for us to choose cos we have many courses that we're eligible for and we're not sure where we wanna head to. I was thinking of Maths/Buses. As a math lover of course i'll naturally choose something that deals with maths only and not science. Science suck anyway.. never did well for science subjects since PSLE. To combine the buses in it, just work in that company... buahahaha... sigh... i dont know.. still puzzling over my choices... should I choose accountacy? Heard from my JC friend not to take accountacy as her mom is one and its like... she comes home late? looks damn tiring when she comes home from work? sigh... i pity her... So i was considering Banking and Finance. =) Wonder should i put that as first choice or Bizadmin as first choice?
Let me think about it after some thoughts and also some discussions and pointers from my friends =D Blog soon.
We met up with Mdm Aini, our ex-principal at the her office and boy was she glad to see us man! lolz... We talked about our results and courses and life.... I dont think i need to elaborate on that right? =P Aaron was like daydreaming for some reason i wonder why... lolz...
After our short visit and also a little drink in the canteen with her, we went to lor 8 food centre for lunch.. I happened to meet my parents there.. hhaa... crap hor... after that came my place for mahjong... and also chit chat on how to choose our courses... so many courses at the poly and it seems like its hard for us to choose cos we have many courses that we're eligible for and we're not sure where we wanna head to. I was thinking of Maths/Buses. As a math lover of course i'll naturally choose something that deals with maths only and not science. Science suck anyway.. never did well for science subjects since PSLE. To combine the buses in it, just work in that company... buahahaha... sigh... i dont know.. still puzzling over my choices... should I choose accountacy? Heard from my JC friend not to take accountacy as her mom is one and its like... she comes home late? looks damn tiring when she comes home from work? sigh... i pity her... So i was considering Banking and Finance. =) Wonder should i put that as first choice or Bizadmin as first choice?
Let me think about it after some thoughts and also some discussions and pointers from my friends =D Blog soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home