My Last Days in Meridian
I spent the last few days this week with meaningful time with my class: 04S102 and my OG friends... Here's the summary over the past 3 days.
Tuesday 2nd March
We went back with no intention of going thru any tutorials. Apparantly no one did any since the results were released. On top of that tuesday is a tutorial all day thingy... But luckily.. the work that we did was also light and easy.. not so taxing on our brains.. haha... I spent the day taking candid shots of my friends and teachers as well.. At the end of school we went to Koufu (Not the toa payoh one.. lolz) at Pasir Ris West Plaza for lunch. Home after that...
Wednesday 3rd March
This is one long day for me... I skipped Physics lecture just to go home, change and come back for ODAC at 1445 hrs. I need abt 2 hours for this and of course I must go home at Physics which was at 1235. Luckily no one caught me going off... hehe.. That day's ODAC is so super boring for me... tie knots knots and more knots... sianz all the way.. i should have skipped my last formal ODAC training.. haha.. We finished quite late though... around 1825. I thought they would finish at 1800 hrs. After ODAC was dinner with my OG mates. We went to Tampines Mall foodcourt to catch up talk cock and kia kia... hahaa... Went home by train after that.
Today
I came to school by bus so that I can get a feel of what's like going to school with other Meridians. Judging from my analysis, the trains that I was on this morning drive damn fast! =) I like it man.. After alighting from the train, I found out that Meridians take the bus from Pasir Ris Dr 1 near the MRT Station. The reason was being that almost all the buses goes to school. Every bus that came half empty will be packed to the brim! I purposely took the last possible bus to school: Svc 81's SBS 9573 E. We reached school 2 min late cos of the bus driver. When I reached school, the National Anthem has already been sung. But nvm abt that.. I skipped the first period - Phy tutorial for 2 reasons. One was the teacher sucks, two was that i wanna take pictures of the surroundings of MJC. I took most of them thought =D and I found out that I havent taken pics of the Library! grr.... I spent time with my class ppl during the 2nd period - free period and recess as well. I left after that after taking a few pics. I rushed down to Boat Quay for an interview by bus alone. I met my sec sch friends for the interview when I reached there. This job is actually doing sales at the IT Show bet 11-14 Mar 2004. Upon hearing that I realised that I have to give my GP Teacher's wedding a miss. sigh...... sad man... We went for lunch thereafter then went to Changi Hospital by Bus 2. We were nearly chased out by a dog but luckily this time it didnt. =) Like last time we went over to Changi Village for some snacks and then I went home with Kevin, on the way bypassing MJC for another time........
Tuesday 2nd March
We went back with no intention of going thru any tutorials. Apparantly no one did any since the results were released. On top of that tuesday is a tutorial all day thingy... But luckily.. the work that we did was also light and easy.. not so taxing on our brains.. haha... I spent the day taking candid shots of my friends and teachers as well.. At the end of school we went to Koufu (Not the toa payoh one.. lolz) at Pasir Ris West Plaza for lunch. Home after that...
Wednesday 3rd March
This is one long day for me... I skipped Physics lecture just to go home, change and come back for ODAC at 1445 hrs. I need abt 2 hours for this and of course I must go home at Physics which was at 1235. Luckily no one caught me going off... hehe.. That day's ODAC is so super boring for me... tie knots knots and more knots... sianz all the way.. i should have skipped my last formal ODAC training.. haha.. We finished quite late though... around 1825. I thought they would finish at 1800 hrs. After ODAC was dinner with my OG mates. We went to Tampines Mall foodcourt to catch up talk cock and kia kia... hahaa... Went home by train after that.
Today
I came to school by bus so that I can get a feel of what's like going to school with other Meridians. Judging from my analysis, the trains that I was on this morning drive damn fast! =) I like it man.. After alighting from the train, I found out that Meridians take the bus from Pasir Ris Dr 1 near the MRT Station. The reason was being that almost all the buses goes to school. Every bus that came half empty will be packed to the brim! I purposely took the last possible bus to school: Svc 81's SBS 9573 E. We reached school 2 min late cos of the bus driver. When I reached school, the National Anthem has already been sung. But nvm abt that.. I skipped the first period - Phy tutorial for 2 reasons. One was the teacher sucks, two was that i wanna take pictures of the surroundings of MJC. I took most of them thought =D and I found out that I havent taken pics of the Library! grr.... I spent time with my class ppl during the 2nd period - free period and recess as well. I left after that after taking a few pics. I rushed down to Boat Quay for an interview by bus alone. I met my sec sch friends for the interview when I reached there. This job is actually doing sales at the IT Show bet 11-14 Mar 2004. Upon hearing that I realised that I have to give my GP Teacher's wedding a miss. sigh...... sad man... We went for lunch thereafter then went to Changi Hospital by Bus 2. We were nearly chased out by a dog but luckily this time it didnt. =) Like last time we went over to Changi Village for some snacks and then I went home with Kevin, on the way bypassing MJC for another time........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home