Early Morning Spottings
ok I'm now at the Airport Transit Lounge waiting to board a flight to HK. This morning super kee siao.. I slept at 2am after packing and I had to get up @ 4.15am.. laughers.. We got a SliverCab taxi to the airport. And the malay driver also another kee siao!
Speed on 110km/h on the PIE towards the airport all the way! Got there in 15min. Nevertheless, I managed to do early morning bus spottings as the drivers as making their way towards the respective interchanges and terminus to start their Saturday. hehe...
Till the time where i can get internet in HK..
COp, out!
Speed on 110km/h on the PIE towards the airport all the way! Got there in 15min. Nevertheless, I managed to do early morning bus spottings as the drivers as making their way towards the respective interchanges and terminus to start their Saturday. hehe...
Till the time where i can get internet in HK..
COp, out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home