Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Friday, May 21, 2004

Coke Guide Hunt Episode 5

ok today was supposed to be a guide giving session for me but ended up with a coke hunt episode 5. haha..

ok this morning i went with aaron for lunch at Chinatown. Intro him curry mee but then queue super long. Ended up eating prawn mee.. then walk walk chinatown area to digest our food. then zao to Eunos to accompany take 60 purple guides. hehe.. then zao home...

1630 hrs met up with Yusry Kai Guan ZYX and Yiwei at Toa Payoh Int. I was shocked to see 131 and 111 coke. Hence I decided to hunt down today because tml i gg to over the sea liaoz.. lolz.. I took 56 to Bencoolen St to wait for 131 coke. The first 131 came. No coke. Wasted 55 cents for that trip (I paid cash). Alighted next bus stop and waited. Then next bus got. Lucky ah.. lolz.. took that merz CAC to Raffles City. Down there change to 111 to take 111 coke. First bus that came 9319 Z has it. Took that bus round Suntec to Esplanade. At Esplanade I took 56 back to Toa Payoh Central

I met Jack at 1915 hrs there, that's the time i just got back. The shipment i left for him earlier were totally gone! lucky i have extras.. So i gave jack the shipment and the new shipments that I have.. hehe Then its go home to pack and rest...

hehe.. Till then,
COp, out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home