Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Coke Guide Hunt Episode 8

ok a bus outing accompanied by a Coke Guide Hunt after that.

I had news from yanxin that 10 63 cokes are out. I intend to get them after i meet up with them to take pic at Suntec City

What's at Suntec City? The Scania Open Top Double Deck. One of its kind in Singapore. We agreed to meet up at 2pm at Suntect Bus stop. and Guess what?

On my way down, I attracted a black train. Wow.. I seem to be a good attractor for black trains, especially since there's only 26 or 27 black trains in Singapore. I feel so lucky. I brisk walk my way to Suntec and guess what? They all were not there! hohoho...

But nvm they came 5 min after that. hehe.. We went for lunch (tea break for me) at BK/Mac (We split) after we took pictures of it.

Thereafter we had a mini guide exchange session. I got some 10s and 63s from yanxin and a few more others from chris.

Then its off to hunt!

And ONCE AGAIN, I ATTRACTED A MERCEDES AGAIN!!!! This time on 133. grr.. yanxin and i left suntec first while the rest waited at the bus stop.

We both alighted at Lavender. My intention was to take the first coke bus that came. 70 came first, I checked the racks. It looks like they got coke? I wasnt sure. Then 63 came. I didnt board. Grr.. then 10 came, I took it. At the same time i wipe out the rack full of coke. lol Yanxin went to take 70.

I got off at Mountbatten Rd and walked to Kallang MRT and wait for 63. 63 came after a while. But before that, I sensed that 13 has coke. So what did i do? Alight 63 a few bus stops later, switch to 13. Apparantly 13 doesnt have it. hehe.. I took 13 to Eunos. Grabbed 63 cokes from the Eunos office, then zoom to Bedok MRT as Darr informed me that 401 guides are out.

When i got to Bedok, there was NONE! Good thing i met with fang sheng chris and the rest. And chris gave me 3 copies of 401. Thanks :)

They took 168, while i'm off to take 70 coke. I took 24 to Paya Lebar and change to 70. 70 Merz was packed, so i sat at the portion near the driver where the validator once stood. I happily help myself with the guides there. laughers...

After taking 70 its home sweet home... Good catch today.. Hope there's more next month as i'll be in bus Pass then. Its adult fare for me now... So its a bit inconvenient. hehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home