Coke Guide Hunt Episode 10 cum Last non-BCP Day
I went out quite little as
1. I tuang orientation
2. i'm getting BCP-ed tml
3. Wanna save my adult fare
I went to hunt down coke 15 today. I went to Pasir Ris Int via my Meridian way of getting to PSR, then its down to SGN the opposite direction. The racks were a whole lot. lol.. i had a nice time there.. laughers..
Pass a couple of coke 15 to jack and then i went home...
Simple a day as it is? yes.. =P
1. I tuang orientation
2. i'm getting BCP-ed tml
3. Wanna save my adult fare
I went to hunt down coke 15 today. I went to Pasir Ris Int via my Meridian way of getting to PSR, then its down to SGN the opposite direction. The racks were a whole lot. lol.. i had a nice time there.. laughers..
Pass a couple of coke 15 to jack and then i went home...
Simple a day as it is? yes.. =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home