National Day 2004
yah its National Day. Programme was 238 timesheet copying and also go down to Kallang to spot NDP charters. laughers...
I did the first round of copying between 1130 - 1300. I only managed to get 2 full timesheets because the drivers put their timesheets on the dashboard! grrrr..
jy came over for com stuff...i left the house with him.. he went home while i went down to NDP charter. ala same as the preview show. woohoo shiok!
More more and more charters yah! buses lining up like crazy! laughers
I went home after that for dinner and NDP. that's a wrap for NDP 2004.
Here are some pictures from the charter..
I did the first round of copying between 1130 - 1300. I only managed to get 2 full timesheets because the drivers put their timesheets on the dashboard! grrrr..
jy came over for com stuff...i left the house with him.. he went home while i went down to NDP charter. ala same as the preview show. woohoo shiok!
More more and more charters yah! buses lining up like crazy! laughers
I went home after that for dinner and NDP. that's a wrap for NDP 2004.
Here are some pictures from the charter..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home