SMRT Guide Hunt
I took a detour to school to get my smrt guides for 167. news was received yesterday means i take today lor.. lol...
I took my normal 238 out to Toa Payoh int, got myself at thomson rd via 56 and waited for the 167. The first 167 came just after i alighted from the 56. However, it didnt have any guides!!! hence, i alighted at Novena and waited for the next bus. Luckily, this bus has it... and now i'm on track to gg to school....
well on my way to school an ironic thing happened....
2 Ticket Inspectors
2 Services
2 Companies
2 Consecutive Trips
They are...
167 105
SMRT SBST
today can go buy 4D already.. laughers..
However, eventually i reached school on time.. so that's a good sign. hehe
I stayed back after school with jy jh and yk to kick start our IDEA project. We brainstorm at the project room in the library and thereafter we went home..
Well of course i didnt go home anyway.. I went for pool with yip and gang.. his bday.. then dinner at sumo bento.. things changed after the reno.. diff management.. sigh...
hmm that's all for today i guess....
I took my normal 238 out to Toa Payoh int, got myself at thomson rd via 56 and waited for the 167. The first 167 came just after i alighted from the 56. However, it didnt have any guides!!! hence, i alighted at Novena and waited for the next bus. Luckily, this bus has it... and now i'm on track to gg to school....
well on my way to school an ironic thing happened....
2 Ticket Inspectors
2 Services
2 Companies
2 Consecutive Trips
They are...
167 105
SMRT SBST
today can go buy 4D already.. laughers..
However, eventually i reached school on time.. so that's a good sign. hehe
I stayed back after school with jy jh and yk to kick start our IDEA project. We brainstorm at the project room in the library and thereafter we went home..
Well of course i didnt go home anyway.. I went for pool with yip and gang.. his bday.. then dinner at sumo bento.. things changed after the reno.. diff management.. sigh...
hmm that's all for today i guess....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home