Kick start to another new week!
yes i'm now at the computer lab for my weekly session on IT. lol.. at the same time i'd like to take this opportunity to blog monday's happenings.
For some reason i find Monday a damn unique day where crap happens, where stupid things happen and a hell lot of shit happens. lol..
Kicked start the day with yip by taking 153 and 105 to school. However, this 105 ride is different from other rides. This ride is a Mk5!!! :D:D:D
SBS 2752 B yah... Aircon was damn power, speed was rather ok because of the passenger loading on the bus. and also we reached school at 0830 hrs! wow that's fast! lol.. The bus was behind schedule btw.. lol..
Also another record is that i was the first to reach EC tutorial room. the tutor was already inside! damn she's early!
Pagani Zonda lecture up next.. followed by lunch.. During lunch my IDEA grp wanna go thru the ppt slides but the free access system was down. So we had no choice but to postpone to after class in the evening.
POA lecture up next. and this is one lecture that i'm damn hardworking. Thanks jh for guiding me thruout the lecture. and this is also the first time i'm so enthu abt POA that i attempted to finish the qns on the lecture after lecture ends. This is me.. with regards to maths i'd have to finish with watever crap i'm doing if not i dont feel good. lol..
MOB lecture was total boredom. I hardworkingly read up the lecture notes at the end when the lecturer was lecturering the beginning part. lol..
Econs tutorial next.. We cannot do tut 5 cos Pagani Zonda just started teaching. So our tutor assign us diff grp to do diff qns.. 2 other grps do qns 1 and 2 of tut 5. the other 2 grps, including mine did special qns..
When it comes to presentation the other grp that did the same qns as ours went up first. As I saw their presentation I was wondering whether did we do anything wrong? However, things come to light when my grp was presenting. The tutor said "You have to combine demand and supply together, especially since you have learnt both of them" I was like "heng ah... lucky nv do wrong" undernealth my tongue. This is for once i've done the tut correctly :) I'm happy yah..
Went to com lab to review slides after class.. spent abt 10-15min there.. Thereafter I went Yishun to take svc guides as I had news earlier in the day that the guides are out. Of course when i arrived there, there were not much guides left... 853 854 NR1 were not around. asked control office.. 854 was at the desk, so i took it. NR1 dont have.. 853 i took from the bus thereafter. I went home by taking 853 to Yuto's place change 159. I waited 20 min for the damn 159! for some reason i was rather patient at waiting... maybe i wasnt rushing for time bah...
Friends rounding off the night at 10pm with some funnie craps. haha...
ok that's a wrap this Monday, 2nd August 2004.
For some reason i find Monday a damn unique day where crap happens, where stupid things happen and a hell lot of shit happens. lol..
Kicked start the day with yip by taking 153 and 105 to school. However, this 105 ride is different from other rides. This ride is a Mk5!!! :D:D:D
SBS 2752 B yah... Aircon was damn power, speed was rather ok because of the passenger loading on the bus. and also we reached school at 0830 hrs! wow that's fast! lol.. The bus was behind schedule btw.. lol..
Also another record is that i was the first to reach EC tutorial room. the tutor was already inside! damn she's early!
Pagani Zonda lecture up next.. followed by lunch.. During lunch my IDEA grp wanna go thru the ppt slides but the free access system was down. So we had no choice but to postpone to after class in the evening.
POA lecture up next. and this is one lecture that i'm damn hardworking. Thanks jh for guiding me thruout the lecture. and this is also the first time i'm so enthu abt POA that i attempted to finish the qns on the lecture after lecture ends. This is me.. with regards to maths i'd have to finish with watever crap i'm doing if not i dont feel good. lol..
MOB lecture was total boredom. I hardworkingly read up the lecture notes at the end when the lecturer was lecturering the beginning part. lol..
Econs tutorial next.. We cannot do tut 5 cos Pagani Zonda just started teaching. So our tutor assign us diff grp to do diff qns.. 2 other grps do qns 1 and 2 of tut 5. the other 2 grps, including mine did special qns..
When it comes to presentation the other grp that did the same qns as ours went up first. As I saw their presentation I was wondering whether did we do anything wrong? However, things come to light when my grp was presenting. The tutor said "You have to combine demand and supply together, especially since you have learnt both of them" I was like "heng ah... lucky nv do wrong" undernealth my tongue. This is for once i've done the tut correctly :) I'm happy yah..
Went to com lab to review slides after class.. spent abt 10-15min there.. Thereafter I went Yishun to take svc guides as I had news earlier in the day that the guides are out. Of course when i arrived there, there were not much guides left... 853 854 NR1 were not around. asked control office.. 854 was at the desk, so i took it. NR1 dont have.. 853 i took from the bus thereafter. I went home by taking 853 to Yuto's place change 159. I waited 20 min for the damn 159! for some reason i was rather patient at waiting... maybe i wasnt rushing for time bah...
Friends rounding off the night at 10pm with some funnie craps. haha...
ok that's a wrap this Monday, 2nd August 2004.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home