It has been a fast Semester 3
oh yes... really fast.. It seems like 2 weeks ago that the semester started. haha.. no thanks to the projects and assignments due like nobody's business. They come in and go out like water - ever flowing and doesnt seem to end. Anyway, let me give you guys a run down of the happenings in term 2 (not including week 1 and 2 which i've blogged already)
T2 Week 3
it was the submission date for UCCD Project Report. In addition, my group has to present on China that very week. This adds to double the workload that we have to do. oh boy.. burnt like 3 or 4 nights because of this, finalising the craps and all. Even staying back after the stupid and cursed FA test (my red shirt didnt work that day) at the SALC to do UCCD. Even met groups from my former class doing work there. ahha..
relaxed a little on wednesday of that week by detouring at Buona Vista to take 91 and 191 service guides. They had reprints u see. haha.. Anyway, I was in the area early so i detoured before going to class that day. Stayed back to do UCCD until 9pm that night. I wonder what was my dinner... =P
did something guilty on Thursday while my group was doing UCCD in the library. I left the group for 15min just to snap a picture of....

SBS 9810 X 166: Taken at C'wealth Ave West (Dover MRT) bus stop.
Didnt tell them where I went but i think they know what I was up to. haha..
That night was crazy. I stayed up till 5.30am with wendy to finish, finalise and whatever to our report and ppt. I finalise the report while she's on the ppt. Sigh... when project deadlines come its like that....
My group wore red (China's flag colour) on Friday. I presented a little too casual i guess? haha.. A little on the informal side..
T2 Week 4
Lucky thing that CRM presentation for my group is not this week otherwise I'm really or totally drained. haha.. BFI Report was due that monday and yah my group wrapped things up there and then.
Lots of events happened throughout this week as mentioned in my previous post. One of it is a class outing to The Spook Show organised by Faith Community Baptist Ch and invited by yours truly - June Lin. My PTN's quite nice you know.. haha.. I got the whole class together and went to Cavana Marina Centre to eat, explaining the 2 pictures that we took there.
The Spook Show lasted 2.5 hours, of which 45min was done on preaching. A check with my class people during prayer, only Matthew, JL and WPH prayed. hmm.. seems like my class has very few christians.. We went off after that. Gek San and I took JL's husband's Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 CVT. Gek San lives in AMK, I in TPY and JL at Lakeview. yah that's the reason for the 2 of us in JL's car. haha.. heard about JL's problem with 01 in the car. From the tutor's point of view i kinda understand what she's going through. Apparently hy told me about this incident during lecture earlier in the day. I kinda seen both sides of the coin... so.. yah.. shall not comment or evaluate the situation any further because there's people from 01 reading this space. yah.. :)
Till now you guys must be wondering how can i remember such things when it happened more than a month ago? My answer would be my brain has excess capacity to handle such information. In addition, I have a log of my bus rides in my bus forum. Since each days' rides are different, I can more or less relate to the happenings of that day to my bus rides even though its not directly related. haha..
Went for a sec sch BBQ at Pasir Ris Park on Saturday. Its been some time since i've catch up with those guys man. Its been great seeing them once again. Had supper with a few of them after the function and had a good catch-up session until 3am. wow wee... needless to say its cabbing home. haha..

From Left: Wan Shieng, Yu Zhen, Mdm Soh, Janice & Cherie.
Cameraman: Malcolm

From Left (in accordance to positioning): Yu Zhen, Wan Shieng, Janice, Enxi (looking to his left), Cherie, Norrizhan, Mdm Soh, Alafiyah, Kok Siong (looking to his left), Shafadilah, Tulsi, Rosaida, Yisheng (far back) & Fun Wai.
Cameraman: Malcolm (yah me again)
T2 Week 5
Things change with more events happening in my class and also myself. Some events would include a Teacher's Day lunch dedicated to JL and also a shopping spree at IMM for her.
CRM presentation was held this week as well (Tuesday). My group presented on SingTel Communications. The Q & A segment was nearly a killer. Only 2 people didnt ask questions while the rest did. In contrast to other groups, their Q & A was quite fast, short and sweet.
Not to mention that I got to school in record time (46 min) despite me leaving late from my house that morning. Combination: SBS 0426 G 238, SBS 7272 L 93, SBS 0474 S 105. This is thanks to the waiting time of 30s during each transfer and the lateness of the 105 bus. Eventually I reached school about the same time as I would normally do if I leave the house earlier to take TODAY at Toa Payoh Central. cool...
As mentioned in my previous post, we took those pictures on Wed 31st August in a bid to get those pictures developed for JL in a form of a scrapbook. This scrapbook consists of all our messages and well-wishes for JL on Teacher's Day. As part of a Teacher's Day package, other things included inside is a class photo taken during the Spook Show outing, and also 5 packets of Lipton Tea with Milk. U should see JL's expression when she saw the Teh Ni. Since the packaage came in a box she initially thought that the entire box was Teh Ni sachets. hahahaha.... Oh yah.. we had teacher's day lunch at Food Haven Restaurant at the Staff Ctr. Was almost running late (not almost, we are!) for ECM lecture after that but luckily DN Raj has not really started on his lecture when we arrived.
Friday was rather lackluster as its the usual friday. I settled the RWPS presentation so that all 6 groups can present on Week 6. The final deal was: Monday 11am and 4pm, Tuesday 1pm. 3 groups on each day, 1 group on 11am Mon while 2 at the 4pm slot. The other 3 groups on the 1pm slot on Tuesday.
T2 Week 6
RWPS Presentation on Monday. I wore formal and surprisingly Razif wore the same colour shirt as me :) this can be seen from the previous post of pictures.. but if you are lazy to scroll down, here's the shot.

From Left: Razif & Me.
The girls presenting on that day were not too bad either with Carolyn in shocking red (ok i exaggerated), Gek San in calm blue top, and both Amber & Wendy in black (WIB). If i'm not wrong MIB2 was to be shown the sunday after that. lolz..

From Left: Wendy, Carolyn & Amber.

From Left: Wendy, Amber, Carolyn & Gek San.
That day turned out to be quite a crappy, long and fun day I find. RWPS presentation was presented in style and gusto by my group. haha.. We ended at 6pm on that day.
I was crazy that day. Even though we ended at 6pm on that day, I went to Tampines by bus after that to catch SBS 3618 A on 291 - my last Scania N113CRB in my spotting session. I reached Tampines at almost 8pm only to see the following...

SBS 3618 A 291: Off Service at Tampines Interchange.
I made a wasted trip there. I went home disappointed after that. Reached home just after 2115hrs.
Tuesday was the normal stuff except I skipped RWPS Presentation to do MA. what the hell.. haha.. even the teacher knows that I skipped because I booked a com beside her lab. haha...
Wednesday was ECM presentation. Need to wear formal that day. After ECM was a short discussion on the chalet details. We eventually booked Changi Chalet G using Jun Hong's name and Wendy's debit card. For once the chalet booking isnt administered by me. hahaha... The place is big and quite cheap also.. $138.60 for the chalet. quite a worthwhile investment I find. haha..
Did MA after that all the way till Thursday. My group spent the night at my place doing up the charts, descriptions and all.. I dont know how we would fare but... sigh..
Friday was just a crap day. Came to school just to pass up MA and to attend UCCD lecture and a combined FA tutorial. haha...
Saturday was CRM test, to think that I slept hell early the night before. I cant believe it. hahaha... Happy birthday ys! :P I wonder if she would see this anyway. haha... Went out with the guys after that to rest and relax... Its been quite a while since we've done that.
Study Week
Nothing much happened and also there's nothing much for a cause for concern... MA Test on Monday while UCCD test on Wednesday. Had a chalet briefing on Wednesday after UCCD test to finalise the little things needed for the chalet.
Not to mention that Huiying's Birthday was on Wednesday. SP gave her a nice 18th birthday present by putting the UCCD test on her birthday. =P Happy 18th Birthday hy
In addition, I got myself sick by having fever for 2 days compared to the 4 days i usually have. I even went out on Thursday despite my sickness. Well done malcolm, u got yourself sick even more.. but then again or ironically, I recovered on Friday. hahahaha....
Exam Week 1
2 papers up for grabs:
BFI - Wednesday Morning
ECM - Thursday Evening.
Essentially I had less than 24 hours to study for ECM after BFI. yah i didnt touch ECM before that. well done malcolm once again. hahahah...
Celebrated Hj's birthday on monday that week. Happy 18th Birthday to him. and yah Amber shares the same birthday as him. Happy 18th Birthday to Amber too!
oh yah... not to mention that I went berserk on Wednesday afternoon after BFI. and was crazy enough to act on a tip off from my bus friend at Tampines instead of studying ECM. acted on that news, went to Tampines and FINALLY caught....

SBS 3618 A 291: Parking at Tampines Interchange.
This marks the end of my spotting session for the SCANIAS :D many thanks to the bus community for helping me to complete it.
My class will be having a chalet this coming wednesday - friday. Its on the day of my FA exam and its also the day which THE AMAZING RACE 8 mades its debut! dammit.
and with that, have a good week ahead. I will be back on Wednesday to gave a preview and a recollection of the preview chalet - as per last one.
Till then,
ciao!
T2 Week 3
it was the submission date for UCCD Project Report. In addition, my group has to present on China that very week. This adds to double the workload that we have to do. oh boy.. burnt like 3 or 4 nights because of this, finalising the craps and all. Even staying back after the stupid and cursed FA test (my red shirt didnt work that day) at the SALC to do UCCD. Even met groups from my former class doing work there. ahha..
relaxed a little on wednesday of that week by detouring at Buona Vista to take 91 and 191 service guides. They had reprints u see. haha.. Anyway, I was in the area early so i detoured before going to class that day. Stayed back to do UCCD until 9pm that night. I wonder what was my dinner... =P
did something guilty on Thursday while my group was doing UCCD in the library. I left the group for 15min just to snap a picture of....

SBS 9810 X 166: Taken at C'wealth Ave West (Dover MRT) bus stop.
Didnt tell them where I went but i think they know what I was up to. haha..
That night was crazy. I stayed up till 5.30am with wendy to finish, finalise and whatever to our report and ppt. I finalise the report while she's on the ppt. Sigh... when project deadlines come its like that....
My group wore red (China's flag colour) on Friday. I presented a little too casual i guess? haha.. A little on the informal side..
T2 Week 4
Lucky thing that CRM presentation for my group is not this week otherwise I'm really or totally drained. haha.. BFI Report was due that monday and yah my group wrapped things up there and then.
Lots of events happened throughout this week as mentioned in my previous post. One of it is a class outing to The Spook Show organised by Faith Community Baptist Ch and invited by yours truly - June Lin. My PTN's quite nice you know.. haha.. I got the whole class together and went to Cavana Marina Centre to eat, explaining the 2 pictures that we took there.
The Spook Show lasted 2.5 hours, of which 45min was done on preaching. A check with my class people during prayer, only Matthew, JL and WPH prayed. hmm.. seems like my class has very few christians.. We went off after that. Gek San and I took JL's husband's Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 CVT. Gek San lives in AMK, I in TPY and JL at Lakeview. yah that's the reason for the 2 of us in JL's car. haha.. heard about JL's problem with 01 in the car. From the tutor's point of view i kinda understand what she's going through. Apparently hy told me about this incident during lecture earlier in the day. I kinda seen both sides of the coin... so.. yah.. shall not comment or evaluate the situation any further because there's people from 01 reading this space. yah.. :)
Till now you guys must be wondering how can i remember such things when it happened more than a month ago? My answer would be my brain has excess capacity to handle such information. In addition, I have a log of my bus rides in my bus forum. Since each days' rides are different, I can more or less relate to the happenings of that day to my bus rides even though its not directly related. haha..
Went for a sec sch BBQ at Pasir Ris Park on Saturday. Its been some time since i've catch up with those guys man. Its been great seeing them once again. Had supper with a few of them after the function and had a good catch-up session until 3am. wow wee... needless to say its cabbing home. haha..

From Left: Wan Shieng, Yu Zhen, Mdm Soh, Janice & Cherie.
Cameraman: Malcolm

From Left (in accordance to positioning): Yu Zhen, Wan Shieng, Janice, Enxi (looking to his left), Cherie, Norrizhan, Mdm Soh, Alafiyah, Kok Siong (looking to his left), Shafadilah, Tulsi, Rosaida, Yisheng (far back) & Fun Wai.
Cameraman: Malcolm (yah me again)
T2 Week 5
Things change with more events happening in my class and also myself. Some events would include a Teacher's Day lunch dedicated to JL and also a shopping spree at IMM for her.
CRM presentation was held this week as well (Tuesday). My group presented on SingTel Communications. The Q & A segment was nearly a killer. Only 2 people didnt ask questions while the rest did. In contrast to other groups, their Q & A was quite fast, short and sweet.
Not to mention that I got to school in record time (46 min) despite me leaving late from my house that morning. Combination: SBS 0426 G 238, SBS 7272 L 93, SBS 0474 S 105. This is thanks to the waiting time of 30s during each transfer and the lateness of the 105 bus. Eventually I reached school about the same time as I would normally do if I leave the house earlier to take TODAY at Toa Payoh Central. cool...
As mentioned in my previous post, we took those pictures on Wed 31st August in a bid to get those pictures developed for JL in a form of a scrapbook. This scrapbook consists of all our messages and well-wishes for JL on Teacher's Day. As part of a Teacher's Day package, other things included inside is a class photo taken during the Spook Show outing, and also 5 packets of Lipton Tea with Milk. U should see JL's expression when she saw the Teh Ni. Since the packaage came in a box she initially thought that the entire box was Teh Ni sachets. hahahaha.... Oh yah.. we had teacher's day lunch at Food Haven Restaurant at the Staff Ctr. Was almost running late (not almost, we are!) for ECM lecture after that but luckily DN Raj has not really started on his lecture when we arrived.
Friday was rather lackluster as its the usual friday. I settled the RWPS presentation so that all 6 groups can present on Week 6. The final deal was: Monday 11am and 4pm, Tuesday 1pm. 3 groups on each day, 1 group on 11am Mon while 2 at the 4pm slot. The other 3 groups on the 1pm slot on Tuesday.
T2 Week 6
RWPS Presentation on Monday. I wore formal and surprisingly Razif wore the same colour shirt as me :) this can be seen from the previous post of pictures.. but if you are lazy to scroll down, here's the shot.

From Left: Razif & Me.
The girls presenting on that day were not too bad either with Carolyn in shocking red (ok i exaggerated), Gek San in calm blue top, and both Amber & Wendy in black (WIB). If i'm not wrong MIB2 was to be shown the sunday after that. lolz..

From Left: Wendy, Carolyn & Amber.

From Left: Wendy, Amber, Carolyn & Gek San.
That day turned out to be quite a crappy, long and fun day I find. RWPS presentation was presented in style and gusto by my group. haha.. We ended at 6pm on that day.
I was crazy that day. Even though we ended at 6pm on that day, I went to Tampines by bus after that to catch SBS 3618 A on 291 - my last Scania N113CRB in my spotting session. I reached Tampines at almost 8pm only to see the following...

SBS 3618 A 291: Off Service at Tampines Interchange.
I made a wasted trip there. I went home disappointed after that. Reached home just after 2115hrs.
Tuesday was the normal stuff except I skipped RWPS Presentation to do MA. what the hell.. haha.. even the teacher knows that I skipped because I booked a com beside her lab. haha...
Wednesday was ECM presentation. Need to wear formal that day. After ECM was a short discussion on the chalet details. We eventually booked Changi Chalet G using Jun Hong's name and Wendy's debit card. For once the chalet booking isnt administered by me. hahaha... The place is big and quite cheap also.. $138.60 for the chalet. quite a worthwhile investment I find. haha..
Did MA after that all the way till Thursday. My group spent the night at my place doing up the charts, descriptions and all.. I dont know how we would fare but... sigh..
Friday was just a crap day. Came to school just to pass up MA and to attend UCCD lecture and a combined FA tutorial. haha...
Saturday was CRM test, to think that I slept hell early the night before. I cant believe it. hahaha... Happy birthday ys! :P I wonder if she would see this anyway. haha... Went out with the guys after that to rest and relax... Its been quite a while since we've done that.
Study Week
Nothing much happened and also there's nothing much for a cause for concern... MA Test on Monday while UCCD test on Wednesday. Had a chalet briefing on Wednesday after UCCD test to finalise the little things needed for the chalet.
Not to mention that Huiying's Birthday was on Wednesday. SP gave her a nice 18th birthday present by putting the UCCD test on her birthday. =P Happy 18th Birthday hy
In addition, I got myself sick by having fever for 2 days compared to the 4 days i usually have. I even went out on Thursday despite my sickness. Well done malcolm, u got yourself sick even more.. but then again or ironically, I recovered on Friday. hahahaha....
Exam Week 1
2 papers up for grabs:
BFI - Wednesday Morning
ECM - Thursday Evening.
Essentially I had less than 24 hours to study for ECM after BFI. yah i didnt touch ECM before that. well done malcolm once again. hahahah...
Celebrated Hj's birthday on monday that week. Happy 18th Birthday to him. and yah Amber shares the same birthday as him. Happy 18th Birthday to Amber too!
oh yah... not to mention that I went berserk on Wednesday afternoon after BFI. and was crazy enough to act on a tip off from my bus friend at Tampines instead of studying ECM. acted on that news, went to Tampines and FINALLY caught....

SBS 3618 A 291: Parking at Tampines Interchange.
This marks the end of my spotting session for the SCANIAS :D many thanks to the bus community for helping me to complete it.
My class will be having a chalet this coming wednesday - friday. Its on the day of my FA exam and its also the day which THE AMAZING RACE 8 mades its debut! dammit.
and with that, have a good week ahead. I will be back on Wednesday to gave a preview and a recollection of the preview chalet - as per last one.
Till then,
ciao!

1 Comments:
At 6:40 pm,
Anonymous said…
Looking forward to the Chalet! GeeS!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home