SP Aloha Changi 2005
Day 1 - Wednesday 28th Sept
Meeting time was 1500hrs at Tampines Interchange. At 1415hrs I was still at home getting ready to go to the meeting place. At this rate I'm definitely late for sure. hahaha... The order of arrival as i've heard is in the order of - Hanjie, Kim Yong, Wendy, Liling, Carolyn and Gek San. Carolyn & Gek San came at the same time as me. They were walking from another part of the interchange to the meeting point while I was on the service 23 bus getting ready to alight.
We waited for the arrival of Fairus & Razif before I called Amber and Jun Hong to be on standby at jh's house bus stop. In the midst of waiting for them, the girls, as usual, made fun of me as an ah pek -_-. They simply got nothing better to do...
We boarded the 4pm SBS 0048 P of Service 29 and off we go to the Chalet Premises.
Upon arrival at the chalet area, hj, jh, razif and me went to check in while the rest stayed at the bus stop waiting for us.
We then checked in successfully and gained access to the house. First things first - book the largest room so that all the guys can sleep in. haha.. Eventually, shortly after jh and I placed our bag in the room, the girls swarmed in. Oh well... We then went to check out the chalet premises and checked the inventory. As the registered owner, jun hong dunno where he go.. so i got the girl's help - namely wendy gek san and carolyn to help me in the inventory check. I found out that we're not sure of the inventory. We called the staff to come over. He checked the inventory and found that everything is intact. By then the girls have disappeared from the kitchen already. He left the chalet premises and I continued to check out the area. Hanjie took out his PS2 and started playing with it. Everyone sat around the living room area and watch Razif/HJ and hj/ky play soccer on PS2.
Played 2 rounds of soccer before we decided to go down to Tampines for dinner and also to buy the BBQ stuff. We walked out of the chalet premises, with the guys at the bus stop on one side of the road (the side which we alighted earlier) and the girls on the other side. One reason why the guys were on that side of the road is because we just missed the bus and there's no bus at the looping point. So boarding the bus to Changi Village and back is still the same as waiting on the other side of the road. lolz.. Sometimes girls cant understand the way guys think and vice versa.. haha..
jh forgot to bring something, I accompanied him back to the chalet premises to take as I also need the food list which i forgot to bring. We went back in, and got out only to find that the bus has arrived on the guy's side and has taken them to Changi Village. We had to cross the road to the girl's side and wait for the bus. The bus finally came afer 3 4min wait and we took it to Tampines Library where we had our dinner at S11 food court.
The girls went to order first as jh went to find an ATM with the other guys, leaving me hj and ky at the foodcourt. ky went to order western food while hj and I went to order hotplate, accompanied by jh in a short while.
The girls were already halfway in their meal when we started eating. They finished first and thought of going shopping at TM before going to buy the bbq stuff. Needless to say I know whose freaking idea was it. They made an exit even before we could give our views...
We guys finished our food within 6 min and without wasting time we went down to NTUC TM to buy the stuff. After shopping for about 10-15min, i sms-ed all 5 girls - Carolyn gek san wendy liling and amber to make their way to the supermarket asap.
They came down about 10min after that. Like what girls do they complain and complain about the stuff we get and what nots... We guys got fed up and pretended to leave. hahaha... now that's interesting.. all 6 guys walk in one direction. lolz.. now that's cool!
ok la.. we aint that bad.. We went to buy milk cause its healthy. haha.. We finally got everything done and the bill came to $150. alamak overbudget by 15 bucks. We were supposed to take the bus back but we took cab in the end. Deployment goes like this: 2 cabs and 1 car - my father's car. Carolyn, gs, Razif and hj left by the first cab, Amber liling and wendy in the second cab while the rest - Fairus, jh, ky, and me.
All of us walked to my father's car which was parked in a distance from the taxi stand and took his car back to the chalet. Although he took the shortest and the fastest route, we arrived at the chalet the last. (the first cab went to downtown east instead while the second cab went to changi village, of which both arrived earlier with the second cab arriving first) Maybe its because of the walking bah.. and the traffic at Tampines Central. lolz..
I unloaded my mahjong and opened the chalet doors. All of us unloaded the stuff and what nots while i on the TV and watch The Amazing Race premiere on channel 5! Time as 2045hrs then.
By 2100hrs, everyone settled down, with the guys went upstairs for monopoly, Fairus went to bathe while I'm with the 5 girls downstairs watching tv. I watch drama shows so cant be helped. haha..
At 11pm all of us took turns to bathe, with Carolyn and gek san first, followed by amber and wendy, then me and liling. We started Mahjong earlier than scheduled - 2345hrs. Layout was I sat opposite gek san, while wendy sat opposite hj. wendy is before me. We played slowly as gek san isnt sure how to win the game. Shortly after, ky replaced hj and learned mahjong from us. He's quite a fast learner because he has seen people playing mahjong before. So its not a problem.. haha..
There was one particular round that the 4 of us went crazy. gek san (gs) getting 7 pairs, ky getting 'Wan' suit so that he can win with tiles of the same suit. I was getting Marble suit while wendy was getting Bamboo suit. I won that round eventually =P
We played until 0315hrs before we stopped at the West Wind to go up and kaypoh on what the girls are saying in the bedroom. Everyone was there. Chatted about loads of stuff until Jun Hong, followed by Razif knocked out. They went to sleep at the next room. As one by one got tired, the mahjong people went back downstairs and continue into the morning.
Its now 0700hrs of Day 2
Day 2 - Thursday 29th Sept
We played mahjong until 0800hrs. We asked the girls in their room for their morning breakfast. They wanted Nasi Lemak and Carrot Cake. Farius wanted Nasi Lemak as well. I then went over to the guy's room (actually only jh and razif) for their breakfast. They didnt want any.
ky, hj, gs, wendy and me went to Changi Village FC for breakfast. The girls didnt wanna eat at CV so we guys eat there lor.. The girls then went to ta bao the breakfast for the rest, as well as for themselves. We then went to Changi Village terminal to take the bus back. Can see that CV is quite a quiet village in the moring.. lolz..
We went back, and the girls cleared the mahjong table so that they can eat their breakfast. Fairus joined in as well. ky and hj went to marinate the chicken until they knock out just after 1000hrs. We sat there, ate and then wash up before the 3 of us went to sleep.
Slept until 1345hrs when June Lin messaged me and then gs that she couldnt come for the bbq. I was still in bed then. I passed my hp to one of them for them to read the message and convey to the rest.
The others were playing Need For Speed. I followed suit shortly after I got up. Played a couple of rounds and got the hang of it. Quite shiok actually.. We then lazed around and continued with Mahjong.. while the rest went to CV to buy satay. carolyn went to experiement on what is it like to eat chocolate dipped marshmallow. The problem with this is that we could not melt the chocolate properly.
During this round of mahjong gs finally won a match. haha.. Some of the girls went up after that to play Monopoly after they came back from the satay buying. The guys went to explore around. The girls went up shortly after that, while i joined the guys in playing cards by the side as it was cooling there and it was about to rain. We had to delay the starting of the fire because of this. Played a while more before moving into the house to play cards.
gs was getting ready to go off at around 1830hrs, sadly its before the bbq. sigh.. oh well. she has another chalet to attend to the next day..
The rain stopped and we guys got ready to set up the fire and what nots. We realised about the shortage of fire starters, asked Sarah and Daniel who are on their way to help us get some. They came successfully with the fire starters. I went out to help with the fire starting and what nots. I came back to the unit a while later and asked about the progress on the arrival of Winston and Chris. They are on their way. By then jm was already at the chalet. Kudos for her navigation skills!
They came eventually. Too bad the teachers werent around to join us. Hanjie and jh realised that the fire is STILL not up. Time was nearly approaching 9pm. Both of them lend my ezlink as well as wendy's because our ezlink cards are the only ones with bus pass. They took it and went to Changi Village to buy a fresh pack of charcoal and Fire starters. lolz..
TV time from 9pm to 11pm. As usual the girls sit around the tv and watch the show. Chris and Winston joined in the fun as well as they also watch these shows. During the course of the show, Chris and I took turns to serve the food, Sarah as well. The girls just sit there and entertained themselves with the TV and the drinks.. hmmm... princesses of the class.. cant be helped. All the guys are out there slogging their ass out. (except a few of us) lolz..
I started playing Need for Speed with various opponents after that - Amber, Liling, Fairus, Winston, Chris... During this time Sarah & Daniel left and I forgot to say bye bye to them. Hanjie came along and challenged me.. obvious i lost to him.. its his PS2 leh.. haha.. We then sent jiamin off to the main road after i helped her parents guide their way to the bus stop to wait for her.
Chris was next as he called for a cab to pick him up. haha.. We saw him off as well at the main road. Time was just after 12mn and we went back in to clear up the stuff. Desperate Housewives was at 1am and the girls wanted to watch. We guys took turns to bathe eventually, with me as the last guy bathing nearly 2am because the water heater wasnt on. The girls went to bathe after that before we get ready to start Mahjong again. haha..
This time the mahjong consists of wendy, Amber, Carolyn and Liling. That's because they wanted to learn how to play mahjong. We played open game for 2 rounds before the teachers guided their students in playing the next few rounds. Hanjie (ah boy) with Carolyn (mummy), Kim Yong with Liling, I (ah pek) with Amber. The last round that they played had the winner coming from Amber. I spotted it first as Amber was half awake when she played Mahjong.
The girls went to play PS, Carolyn went to sleep, while the 4 of us continued with our proper Mahjong. If they continue to play I think i'm going to sleep already.. haha..
Hanjie call it quits at 5.30am. All of us went up and went to bed. wendy in the girls room while ky and hj in the guys room. Me? I was supposed to be awake but eventually I wacthed tv until i dozed off at 6.15am.
Day 3 - Friday 30th Sept
I woke up at 8.40am, and realised that the check out time was 10.10am. Everyone was still sleeping then lor.. I gradually woke the guys up followed by the girls. I used the alarm clock method for the girls. I even turned down the aircon to the coldest and made the fan blow at full blast so that they will be so cold till they get up. It didnt work. The girls woke up at 0950hrs, 20min before check out.
We cleared and tidied the stuff while the officers came at 1020hrs to do the checking. We have to pay them $20 for a burnt Rubbish bin. nice job guys.. i wonder who did it.. haha.. although i know liling helped to clear the area but i just cant understand how it got burnt?
Packed, checked out and left the chalet premises. It has been a fun-filled chalet and i realised the time passed was faster than the previous one. We took Service 29 to Tampines Int, with jh and amber alighting at jh's house stop. He called me out for LAN shortly after but we declined. The rest of us alighted at Tampines Int, with little conversation as we were tired.
Wendy took 31 home. I took 23, Liling took 65, Carolyn 168, ky 969 and the rest via train. I didnt exactly boarded 23 from the interchange but from the Tampines Stadium bus stop. I ran there. I wanted to get home earlier u see.. haha..
Reached home at around 1220hrs. Had lunch and yeah.. That's about it.
ciao!
Meeting time was 1500hrs at Tampines Interchange. At 1415hrs I was still at home getting ready to go to the meeting place. At this rate I'm definitely late for sure. hahaha... The order of arrival as i've heard is in the order of - Hanjie, Kim Yong, Wendy, Liling, Carolyn and Gek San. Carolyn & Gek San came at the same time as me. They were walking from another part of the interchange to the meeting point while I was on the service 23 bus getting ready to alight.
We waited for the arrival of Fairus & Razif before I called Amber and Jun Hong to be on standby at jh's house bus stop. In the midst of waiting for them, the girls, as usual, made fun of me as an ah pek -_-. They simply got nothing better to do...
We boarded the 4pm SBS 0048 P of Service 29 and off we go to the Chalet Premises.
Upon arrival at the chalet area, hj, jh, razif and me went to check in while the rest stayed at the bus stop waiting for us.
We then checked in successfully and gained access to the house. First things first - book the largest room so that all the guys can sleep in. haha.. Eventually, shortly after jh and I placed our bag in the room, the girls swarmed in. Oh well... We then went to check out the chalet premises and checked the inventory. As the registered owner, jun hong dunno where he go.. so i got the girl's help - namely wendy gek san and carolyn to help me in the inventory check. I found out that we're not sure of the inventory. We called the staff to come over. He checked the inventory and found that everything is intact. By then the girls have disappeared from the kitchen already. He left the chalet premises and I continued to check out the area. Hanjie took out his PS2 and started playing with it. Everyone sat around the living room area and watch Razif/HJ and hj/ky play soccer on PS2.
Played 2 rounds of soccer before we decided to go down to Tampines for dinner and also to buy the BBQ stuff. We walked out of the chalet premises, with the guys at the bus stop on one side of the road (the side which we alighted earlier) and the girls on the other side. One reason why the guys were on that side of the road is because we just missed the bus and there's no bus at the looping point. So boarding the bus to Changi Village and back is still the same as waiting on the other side of the road. lolz.. Sometimes girls cant understand the way guys think and vice versa.. haha..
jh forgot to bring something, I accompanied him back to the chalet premises to take as I also need the food list which i forgot to bring. We went back in, and got out only to find that the bus has arrived on the guy's side and has taken them to Changi Village. We had to cross the road to the girl's side and wait for the bus. The bus finally came afer 3 4min wait and we took it to Tampines Library where we had our dinner at S11 food court.
The girls went to order first as jh went to find an ATM with the other guys, leaving me hj and ky at the foodcourt. ky went to order western food while hj and I went to order hotplate, accompanied by jh in a short while.
The girls were already halfway in their meal when we started eating. They finished first and thought of going shopping at TM before going to buy the bbq stuff. Needless to say I know whose freaking idea was it. They made an exit even before we could give our views...
We guys finished our food within 6 min and without wasting time we went down to NTUC TM to buy the stuff. After shopping for about 10-15min, i sms-ed all 5 girls - Carolyn gek san wendy liling and amber to make their way to the supermarket asap.
They came down about 10min after that. Like what girls do they complain and complain about the stuff we get and what nots... We guys got fed up and pretended to leave. hahaha... now that's interesting.. all 6 guys walk in one direction. lolz.. now that's cool!
ok la.. we aint that bad.. We went to buy milk cause its healthy. haha.. We finally got everything done and the bill came to $150. alamak overbudget by 15 bucks. We were supposed to take the bus back but we took cab in the end. Deployment goes like this: 2 cabs and 1 car - my father's car. Carolyn, gs, Razif and hj left by the first cab, Amber liling and wendy in the second cab while the rest - Fairus, jh, ky, and me.
All of us walked to my father's car which was parked in a distance from the taxi stand and took his car back to the chalet. Although he took the shortest and the fastest route, we arrived at the chalet the last. (the first cab went to downtown east instead while the second cab went to changi village, of which both arrived earlier with the second cab arriving first) Maybe its because of the walking bah.. and the traffic at Tampines Central. lolz..
I unloaded my mahjong and opened the chalet doors. All of us unloaded the stuff and what nots while i on the TV and watch The Amazing Race premiere on channel 5! Time as 2045hrs then.
By 2100hrs, everyone settled down, with the guys went upstairs for monopoly, Fairus went to bathe while I'm with the 5 girls downstairs watching tv. I watch drama shows so cant be helped. haha..
At 11pm all of us took turns to bathe, with Carolyn and gek san first, followed by amber and wendy, then me and liling. We started Mahjong earlier than scheduled - 2345hrs. Layout was I sat opposite gek san, while wendy sat opposite hj. wendy is before me. We played slowly as gek san isnt sure how to win the game. Shortly after, ky replaced hj and learned mahjong from us. He's quite a fast learner because he has seen people playing mahjong before. So its not a problem.. haha..
There was one particular round that the 4 of us went crazy. gek san (gs) getting 7 pairs, ky getting 'Wan' suit so that he can win with tiles of the same suit. I was getting Marble suit while wendy was getting Bamboo suit. I won that round eventually =P
We played until 0315hrs before we stopped at the West Wind to go up and kaypoh on what the girls are saying in the bedroom. Everyone was there. Chatted about loads of stuff until Jun Hong, followed by Razif knocked out. They went to sleep at the next room. As one by one got tired, the mahjong people went back downstairs and continue into the morning.
Its now 0700hrs of Day 2
Day 2 - Thursday 29th Sept
We played mahjong until 0800hrs. We asked the girls in their room for their morning breakfast. They wanted Nasi Lemak and Carrot Cake. Farius wanted Nasi Lemak as well. I then went over to the guy's room (actually only jh and razif) for their breakfast. They didnt want any.
ky, hj, gs, wendy and me went to Changi Village FC for breakfast. The girls didnt wanna eat at CV so we guys eat there lor.. The girls then went to ta bao the breakfast for the rest, as well as for themselves. We then went to Changi Village terminal to take the bus back. Can see that CV is quite a quiet village in the moring.. lolz..
We went back, and the girls cleared the mahjong table so that they can eat their breakfast. Fairus joined in as well. ky and hj went to marinate the chicken until they knock out just after 1000hrs. We sat there, ate and then wash up before the 3 of us went to sleep.
Slept until 1345hrs when June Lin messaged me and then gs that she couldnt come for the bbq. I was still in bed then. I passed my hp to one of them for them to read the message and convey to the rest.
The others were playing Need For Speed. I followed suit shortly after I got up. Played a couple of rounds and got the hang of it. Quite shiok actually.. We then lazed around and continued with Mahjong.. while the rest went to CV to buy satay. carolyn went to experiement on what is it like to eat chocolate dipped marshmallow. The problem with this is that we could not melt the chocolate properly.
During this round of mahjong gs finally won a match. haha.. Some of the girls went up after that to play Monopoly after they came back from the satay buying. The guys went to explore around. The girls went up shortly after that, while i joined the guys in playing cards by the side as it was cooling there and it was about to rain. We had to delay the starting of the fire because of this. Played a while more before moving into the house to play cards.
gs was getting ready to go off at around 1830hrs, sadly its before the bbq. sigh.. oh well. she has another chalet to attend to the next day..
The rain stopped and we guys got ready to set up the fire and what nots. We realised about the shortage of fire starters, asked Sarah and Daniel who are on their way to help us get some. They came successfully with the fire starters. I went out to help with the fire starting and what nots. I came back to the unit a while later and asked about the progress on the arrival of Winston and Chris. They are on their way. By then jm was already at the chalet. Kudos for her navigation skills!
They came eventually. Too bad the teachers werent around to join us. Hanjie and jh realised that the fire is STILL not up. Time was nearly approaching 9pm. Both of them lend my ezlink as well as wendy's because our ezlink cards are the only ones with bus pass. They took it and went to Changi Village to buy a fresh pack of charcoal and Fire starters. lolz..
TV time from 9pm to 11pm. As usual the girls sit around the tv and watch the show. Chris and Winston joined in the fun as well as they also watch these shows. During the course of the show, Chris and I took turns to serve the food, Sarah as well. The girls just sit there and entertained themselves with the TV and the drinks.. hmmm... princesses of the class.. cant be helped. All the guys are out there slogging their ass out. (except a few of us) lolz..
I started playing Need for Speed with various opponents after that - Amber, Liling, Fairus, Winston, Chris... During this time Sarah & Daniel left and I forgot to say bye bye to them. Hanjie came along and challenged me.. obvious i lost to him.. its his PS2 leh.. haha.. We then sent jiamin off to the main road after i helped her parents guide their way to the bus stop to wait for her.
Chris was next as he called for a cab to pick him up. haha.. We saw him off as well at the main road. Time was just after 12mn and we went back in to clear up the stuff. Desperate Housewives was at 1am and the girls wanted to watch. We guys took turns to bathe eventually, with me as the last guy bathing nearly 2am because the water heater wasnt on. The girls went to bathe after that before we get ready to start Mahjong again. haha..
This time the mahjong consists of wendy, Amber, Carolyn and Liling. That's because they wanted to learn how to play mahjong. We played open game for 2 rounds before the teachers guided their students in playing the next few rounds. Hanjie (ah boy) with Carolyn (mummy), Kim Yong with Liling, I (ah pek) with Amber. The last round that they played had the winner coming from Amber. I spotted it first as Amber was half awake when she played Mahjong.
The girls went to play PS, Carolyn went to sleep, while the 4 of us continued with our proper Mahjong. If they continue to play I think i'm going to sleep already.. haha..
Hanjie call it quits at 5.30am. All of us went up and went to bed. wendy in the girls room while ky and hj in the guys room. Me? I was supposed to be awake but eventually I wacthed tv until i dozed off at 6.15am.
Day 3 - Friday 30th Sept
I woke up at 8.40am, and realised that the check out time was 10.10am. Everyone was still sleeping then lor.. I gradually woke the guys up followed by the girls. I used the alarm clock method for the girls. I even turned down the aircon to the coldest and made the fan blow at full blast so that they will be so cold till they get up. It didnt work. The girls woke up at 0950hrs, 20min before check out.
We cleared and tidied the stuff while the officers came at 1020hrs to do the checking. We have to pay them $20 for a burnt Rubbish bin. nice job guys.. i wonder who did it.. haha.. although i know liling helped to clear the area but i just cant understand how it got burnt?
Packed, checked out and left the chalet premises. It has been a fun-filled chalet and i realised the time passed was faster than the previous one. We took Service 29 to Tampines Int, with jh and amber alighting at jh's house stop. He called me out for LAN shortly after but we declined. The rest of us alighted at Tampines Int, with little conversation as we were tired.
Wendy took 31 home. I took 23, Liling took 65, Carolyn 168, ky 969 and the rest via train. I didnt exactly boarded 23 from the interchange but from the Tampines Stadium bus stop. I ran there. I wanted to get home earlier u see.. haha..
Reached home at around 1220hrs. Had lunch and yeah.. That's about it.
ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home