SITEX
Just got home after a LONG afternoon at Expo. I helped my father queue for the Microsoft Office Student & Teacher Edition 2003. I was there for at least 4 hours! I was no. 20 in line, my mom was no. 21... and apparantly the media (Channel I) came to flim the crap event just before 4pm.
It's a good thing that it didnt rain until 3.45pm. otherwise we'd all get a little wet. (There was a tent outside the hall for people queuing) I nearly died of boredom there. So i try to make do with watever i have there - mp3 player, new paper & my phone. Caught up with one of my pri sch friends on that. As for the mp3 player & new paper, I play and read it again and again for abt 3 hours.
4pm came and there were human barriers cordened off the place to let us in. The whole process is so hassle-free. After that I went around SITEX with my parents before having Hokkien Mee for dinner.
I forgot to mention the freebies - mineral water (packed in Johor), Microsoft Office mousepad, T-shirt, pen & pencil. =)
It's a good thing that it didnt rain until 3.45pm. otherwise we'd all get a little wet. (There was a tent outside the hall for people queuing) I nearly died of boredom there. So i try to make do with watever i have there - mp3 player, new paper & my phone. Caught up with one of my pri sch friends on that. As for the mp3 player & new paper, I play and read it again and again for abt 3 hours.
4pm came and there were human barriers cordened off the place to let us in. The whole process is so hassle-free. After that I went around SITEX with my parents before having Hokkien Mee for dinner.
I forgot to mention the freebies - mineral water (packed in Johor), Microsoft Office mousepad, T-shirt, pen & pencil. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home