Listen Up...
You wont believe me if u find out what i've done over the past 2 hours - reading newspapers.
I realised that I've not been reading the newspapers that often ever since O Levels finished, and getting rare since last week. Hence, I took all the newspapers I have from last week and started reading my favourite sections from then till Monday. As for Tuesday's one, I'll get to them after this.. hehe...
*Anyone interested for a BIG gathering on NEW YEAR's EVE COUNTDOWN? =)* Contact Geraldine =P
I realised that I've not been reading the newspapers that often ever since O Levels finished, and getting rare since last week. Hence, I took all the newspapers I have from last week and started reading my favourite sections from then till Monday. As for Tuesday's one, I'll get to them after this.. hehe...
*Anyone interested for a BIG gathering on NEW YEAR's EVE COUNTDOWN? =)* Contact Geraldine =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home