My First Bus Expedition..
Wow its been a long time since i've done this.. lol.. first time this year that i'm doing it.
I started off from Upp Bt Timah Rd where my parents went visiting to their classmate's place. I got sianz and left early, reason being having another appointment. not bad eh? =P I was trying to get at least 4 copies of a service and svc 170 was one of them which doesnt have 4 copies. hence, i took 170 to Woodlands Checkpoint. It's a good thing that the checkpoint wasnt jammed and was there any weridos around.. one thing for sure, there's a lot of malays and indians around. I guess they live nearby or they're malaysians? lol..
My friend told me of a few bendy buses whereby the aircon is super the COLD. I was in luck. Within 3 min of waiting, TIB 1143 Y of Svc 912 came. I took it till Admiralty MRT. Comments: This bus aircon is FIRST CLASS! Best for those who love to sleep at temp at 20 deg. lolz.. But the bus cleanliness was WORST CLASS. tsk tsk tsk... At Admiralty MRT i took TIB 1024 Z of Svc 913 back to Woodlands Checkpoint. lolz.. thereafter took TIB 734 Z of 911 to Woodlands Regional Interchange. For once I find the interchange real huge and long..!! There worst part about TIBS Directory is that they did not show the interchange layout! freak TIBS. nvm that..
I hopped onto SBS 9848 M of Svc 168 to Jln Kayu. My intention was to get myself to Hougang Central to take the service guides of 107 and 165 as I had a shortage of them. I took SBS 2697 C of 86 to sengkang, then SBS 815 S of 89 to Hougang Central. There, I got the 107 Guides but not the 165. Solution? Take the bus la... the problem then was that the waiting time for the freaking bus was so damn freaking long! abt 10 mins! .....
SBS 9480 P of 165 came and I took the guides from there. Next destination: Eunos to take the new Svc 60 guides. I cant do that cos my parents have done their visiting and were ready to pick me up for dinner. So i have to abandon the trip.. Bedok Reservoir ppl.. If you happen to take Svc 60 to or from school, help me take at least 4 copies of its service guide k? =) There're found next to the front door of a single decker and above the validator for double deckers. Taking that for me could save me a trip there.. hehe... =P
I'm off to sort and collate my guides... blog another time =)
I started off from Upp Bt Timah Rd where my parents went visiting to their classmate's place. I got sianz and left early, reason being having another appointment. not bad eh? =P I was trying to get at least 4 copies of a service and svc 170 was one of them which doesnt have 4 copies. hence, i took 170 to Woodlands Checkpoint. It's a good thing that the checkpoint wasnt jammed and was there any weridos around.. one thing for sure, there's a lot of malays and indians around. I guess they live nearby or they're malaysians? lol..
My friend told me of a few bendy buses whereby the aircon is super the COLD. I was in luck. Within 3 min of waiting, TIB 1143 Y of Svc 912 came. I took it till Admiralty MRT. Comments: This bus aircon is FIRST CLASS! Best for those who love to sleep at temp at 20 deg. lolz.. But the bus cleanliness was WORST CLASS. tsk tsk tsk... At Admiralty MRT i took TIB 1024 Z of Svc 913 back to Woodlands Checkpoint. lolz.. thereafter took TIB 734 Z of 911 to Woodlands Regional Interchange. For once I find the interchange real huge and long..!! There worst part about TIBS Directory is that they did not show the interchange layout! freak TIBS. nvm that..
I hopped onto SBS 9848 M of Svc 168 to Jln Kayu. My intention was to get myself to Hougang Central to take the service guides of 107 and 165 as I had a shortage of them. I took SBS 2697 C of 86 to sengkang, then SBS 815 S of 89 to Hougang Central. There, I got the 107 Guides but not the 165. Solution? Take the bus la... the problem then was that the waiting time for the freaking bus was so damn freaking long! abt 10 mins! .....
SBS 9480 P of 165 came and I took the guides from there. Next destination: Eunos to take the new Svc 60 guides. I cant do that cos my parents have done their visiting and were ready to pick me up for dinner. So i have to abandon the trip.. Bedok Reservoir ppl.. If you happen to take Svc 60 to or from school, help me take at least 4 copies of its service guide k? =) There're found next to the front door of a single decker and above the validator for double deckers. Taking that for me could save me a trip there.. hehe... =P
I'm off to sort and collate my guides... blog another time =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home