Countdown to 2004!
Here's the highlights before I start making resolutions.
I met up with Geraldine Jessica JY Kwan Eng Jermin to countdown to the year 2004. We intially went to KTV but it was fully booked.. too bad lor.. After that we walked to suntec and back to City Hall before finding a really nice place for Countdown - War Memorial park. There's lesser people over there and we can sit there too! =)
Although we're a small group, but we had fun though! hehe.. talk cock here and there.. until the countdown begins. The entire Singapore countdown with us. haha... and 2min into the new year - FIREWORKS!!!!!! The fireworks display lighted up the night sky at the Esplanade - Theatres on the bay. It's a good thing i brought my camera. Cos I caught most of the fireworks on picture and on video. If you wish to have them, tell me =) I wonder if those who were not with us were also at the City hall area... Hmmm...
After 10 minutes of fireworks, I needa go off to catch my last 238 bus of the year. Hence, I took the train back to Toa Payoh, leaving the rest behind. JY went home while Kwan Eng & Jermin went for a midnight movie. Jessica and Geraldine waited for the Palm Beach Girls before going out to party.
The train ride was rather horrified in a way that the train was really packed and the train I was on was the last train with connection to my last 238. At Orchard station, the train doors had problems closing because people are trying to get onto the trains. When the train doors are about to close, some indian man are shouting like crazy. I dont know what they were shouting though... But its a little sickening cos i wanna catch my last 238.
I arrived in Toa Payoh at 0045 hrs, just nice for my last bus. I went to sleep after i got home at 1.05am. Too tired.. hehe..
I cant think of any resolutions at the moment.. cos usually i dont make them.. hehe.. maybe i'll resolute during CNY .heheh... Happy New Year all! (^-^)
I met up with Geraldine Jessica JY Kwan Eng Jermin to countdown to the year 2004. We intially went to KTV but it was fully booked.. too bad lor.. After that we walked to suntec and back to City Hall before finding a really nice place for Countdown - War Memorial park. There's lesser people over there and we can sit there too! =)
Although we're a small group, but we had fun though! hehe.. talk cock here and there.. until the countdown begins. The entire Singapore countdown with us. haha... and 2min into the new year - FIREWORKS!!!!!! The fireworks display lighted up the night sky at the Esplanade - Theatres on the bay. It's a good thing i brought my camera. Cos I caught most of the fireworks on picture and on video. If you wish to have them, tell me =) I wonder if those who were not with us were also at the City hall area... Hmmm...
After 10 minutes of fireworks, I needa go off to catch my last 238 bus of the year. Hence, I took the train back to Toa Payoh, leaving the rest behind. JY went home while Kwan Eng & Jermin went for a midnight movie. Jessica and Geraldine waited for the Palm Beach Girls before going out to party.
The train ride was rather horrified in a way that the train was really packed and the train I was on was the last train with connection to my last 238. At Orchard station, the train doors had problems closing because people are trying to get onto the trains. When the train doors are about to close, some indian man are shouting like crazy. I dont know what they were shouting though... But its a little sickening cos i wanna catch my last 238.
I arrived in Toa Payoh at 0045 hrs, just nice for my last bus. I went to sleep after i got home at 1.05am. Too tired.. hehe..
I cant think of any resolutions at the moment.. cos usually i dont make them.. hehe.. maybe i'll resolute during CNY .heheh... Happy New Year all! (^-^)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home