The Meridian Experience - 4th Day Orientation
Today was a real long and tiring day.. But we had fun though :) RIGHTTTTTTTTTTT??????????? I cant hear any answer.... nvm... -quack-
The morning programme was called a 12-step Challenge. There are 20 Stations but each OG needa attend only 12 of them. 15 minutes spent at each station. The stations consists of various challenges and there's water bombs lurking everywhere... We had good fun though.. got wet, cheered, and fight our way till the end. Regulus Regulus quack quack quack! =)
We were dismissed at 12pm but needa report back at 4pm for campfire in the evening. JY & I rushed down to Pasir Ris Interchange after OG debrief to change our ezlink card to continue our concession rates. We spent abt 20min there before I rushed home... But then again.. no matter how much i rushed... I still take 1 hour to get home...
I reported back at 1615 hrs, just in time for the start of the evening programme. First up - Couple Dance. I felt relieved this time as we're dancing with our own OG instead of some kinda stranger.. lolz.. Second time round.. I got most of the steps right but the problem is the rhythm - too fast!
OG Time was after that before campfire begins proper! Wooohooo..... btw, my OG house is Regulus. =P We Cheer and cheer like crazy but in the end... we got 2nd last! When the DJ ala Michael Jackson announced the house that came in last, we rejoiced as we're not last! :D Regulus rock the Orientation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excerpts from our cheers:
1. When the ducks, go quacking in.
On when the ducks go quacking in... Quack Quack
I want to be.. in that number
Oh when the ducks go quacking in...
2. R, R, R E G
G, G, G U L
L, L, L U S
R E G U L U S
Regulus Regulus is the best! Woooo.....
3. Reggie Reggie is the best
Dont believe, come and test
What say you say, I Say
What say you say, I Say
If you say Reggie is, No. 2
we will say u cuckoo
What say you say, I Say
What say you say, I Say
What say you say, I Say
Oohhhsss....
There are more but I'm too tired to continue.. Our OG went out to Madonalds White Sands for supper before heading home.. I got home at 2320 btw.. hehe.. Gtg now... gotta sleep... good night (^-^)
The morning programme was called a 12-step Challenge. There are 20 Stations but each OG needa attend only 12 of them. 15 minutes spent at each station. The stations consists of various challenges and there's water bombs lurking everywhere... We had good fun though.. got wet, cheered, and fight our way till the end. Regulus Regulus quack quack quack! =)
We were dismissed at 12pm but needa report back at 4pm for campfire in the evening. JY & I rushed down to Pasir Ris Interchange after OG debrief to change our ezlink card to continue our concession rates. We spent abt 20min there before I rushed home... But then again.. no matter how much i rushed... I still take 1 hour to get home...
I reported back at 1615 hrs, just in time for the start of the evening programme. First up - Couple Dance. I felt relieved this time as we're dancing with our own OG instead of some kinda stranger.. lolz.. Second time round.. I got most of the steps right but the problem is the rhythm - too fast!
OG Time was after that before campfire begins proper! Wooohooo..... btw, my OG house is Regulus. =P We Cheer and cheer like crazy but in the end... we got 2nd last! When the DJ ala Michael Jackson announced the house that came in last, we rejoiced as we're not last! :D Regulus rock the Orientation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excerpts from our cheers:
1. When the ducks, go quacking in.
On when the ducks go quacking in... Quack Quack
I want to be.. in that number
Oh when the ducks go quacking in...
2. R, R, R E G
G, G, G U L
L, L, L U S
R E G U L U S
Regulus Regulus is the best! Woooo.....
3. Reggie Reggie is the best
Dont believe, come and test
What say you say, I Say
What say you say, I Say
If you say Reggie is, No. 2
we will say u cuckoo
What say you say, I Say
What say you say, I Say
What say you say, I Say
Oohhhsss....
There are more but I'm too tired to continue.. Our OG went out to Madonalds White Sands for supper before heading home.. I got home at 2320 btw.. hehe.. Gtg now... gotta sleep... good night (^-^)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home