Sowing The fruits of my Labour..
It was a fruitful trip to Clementi Interchange =) I accompanied my friend to enquire about a lost ezlink card at Tampines Interchange at 1630. I took the train to Clementi just after that - alone.
The stupid rack was empty when I last visited Clementi Int in mid December. Today, it's filled with Guides of 7 96 99 147 156 165 166. I wonder where's 14? I think the route is too long to put.. 45 fare stages! I went there, took, went over to a nearby bus stop and hopped onto 154 - all within 10 min.
I thought I only had 105 from Clementi back to Toa Payoh. It slipped my mind that 154 is also there! :) As I know that 154 will take a shorter journey time than 105, I took the bus. When I was standing at the standing area, I found a pair of 'eyeball' aircon ducts. lolz... too bad cannot take pic... haiz..
When I got to Toa Payoh Int, another shock surprises me.... NEW GUIDES!!! 26 31 88 145 155 157 159 are available there... wow... Any notice - 238 queues are so damn long today! I wonder whether izzit due to the fact that there're new or relief drivers around... weird.....
I just reorganise my service guides... hehe feel vv contented...
Hey guys... dun say i"m sick la... Its my hobby =P
Notice: OPEN HOUSE after 1530 hrs for Meridians Monday 2nd February 2004 to my place for CNY. =)
The stupid rack was empty when I last visited Clementi Int in mid December. Today, it's filled with Guides of 7 96 99 147 156 165 166. I wonder where's 14? I think the route is too long to put.. 45 fare stages! I went there, took, went over to a nearby bus stop and hopped onto 154 - all within 10 min.
I thought I only had 105 from Clementi back to Toa Payoh. It slipped my mind that 154 is also there! :) As I know that 154 will take a shorter journey time than 105, I took the bus. When I was standing at the standing area, I found a pair of 'eyeball' aircon ducts. lolz... too bad cannot take pic... haiz..
When I got to Toa Payoh Int, another shock surprises me.... NEW GUIDES!!! 26 31 88 145 155 157 159 are available there... wow... Any notice - 238 queues are so damn long today! I wonder whether izzit due to the fact that there're new or relief drivers around... weird.....
I just reorganise my service guides... hehe feel vv contented...
Hey guys... dun say i"m sick la... Its my hobby =P
Notice: OPEN HOUSE after 1530 hrs for Meridians Monday 2nd February 2004 to my place for CNY. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home