Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I'm Back!

I'm back as a Meridian for 6 full hours today! I met up with JY at 1305 hrs outside the front gate and we were thinking of how to sneak in. lolz... After thinking here and there.. we were like... aiyah just go in lah... lolz...

First thing's first.. take some snapshots of the school which I was unable to the previous time. After that we went to LT4 outside waiting for my classmates.. lolz... At the same time I saw Charmaine and Azimah outside LT4 waiting for econs lecture. I passed my Math C notes to Charmaine and wish my greetings to the both of them. For a split second I saw Estee walking past me... dao sia she.. wanna say hi to her but walk into LT4 for econs liaoz... To enjoy my LT4 experience.. I walked into LT4 as if i'm attending econs lecture and after that I walked out with my classmates as if i'm leaving physics lecture... haha dumb... =P I caught up with some of my classmates over lunch at Pasir Ris West Plaza. Therafter some ponteng CCA while some go back to school for CCA...

During Common Lunch the next period at 1415 hrs I caught up with Laura. lolz.. still the same old person.. =P and in the midst of catching up i met Laureen.. haha She's still as cheerful and bubbly... then again i noticed something... Laureen's uniform is kinda greyish instead of blue... dunno i colour blind or what.. haha... After saying bye to them I went over to the Chinese Stall Uncle to say hello! =D

Decided to spend some time in the library before going home because the internet connection there is superb! I met up with Charles there and played pool with him for 15 games! That was like.... 3.5 hours. lolz.. Hence i decided to stay until some of them finish their cca. lolz..

Caught up with Laura again after cca... she was busily taking pictures while her classmates... at the same time i also took some candid ones as well... I also had the opportunity of taking pictures with my 2 dearest OGLs - Benjy and Laureen.

Laureen and Benjy stayed back in school to study that night.. We also had a group picture taken, together with Tiffany Charmaine and Laura. After that I went home.. by car instead of bus... hehehee...

A fruitful trip back to my 3months institution... feels like i'd nv left it before.. I'll miss my 1st 3 months... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home