Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Costa Sands Chalet Day 2 + 3

Let me see... got woken up by my friends at 0700 hrs for a morning walk to see the sunrise and have cup noodles for breakfast. I didnt go because I want to catch up on my sleep :P I was woken up again an hour later to open the gate. lolz...

Had some washing up before going out to get stingray from JY's shop. The rest went for kayaking while JY Laura and me went out of pasir ris. Laura went home to sleep (clever ar she? lol) while JY and I went to JY's place for lunch and to store the stingray. I heard from the other group that there's no kayak for rental. Hence, they went for lunch then went down to River Hongbao for some rides.

I had mac for lunch, bought from Compass Point @JY's Place, surf my net, blogged my previous entry and went for a short nap after that. JY also did the same thing. lolz.. I think we were too tired and I started to have sleep deprivation already. This whole week I slept for 5 hours on average excluding the chalet nights. Thanks to Holland V for that. We left for the chalet at 1510 hrs with the stingray.

Got back to the chalet and rest relax and slack and rest. lolz.. until the rest come back at 1740 hrs. The other people started floating in after 1830 hrs for the bbq. The bbq was considered quite interesting as the people doing the bbq rotate in shifts - the first time encounter in any bbq. ahha.. i didnt eat much, dunno why also. After the whole thing we cleaned up and started doing the accounts. This was because there was some error in the amt payable to each other. Hence, we re-calculate the whole damn thing again... That took us 1.5 hrs. One more thing to add: the finance committee were dressed in yellow! =D cool eh...

Went out for a beach walk after midnight, got back at around 0230 for Midnight Mahjong! =) This time I was in luck.. The seat that i sat is quite lucky... 4 wins that night over around 10 rounds compared to 3 wins amongst the dunno how many rounds we played. lolz.. I was tired at 5am and hence went to sleep while the rest continued mahjong.

Got up by ALL my other friends at 0800 hrs for check out. Had a quick bath, changed and out we go Costa Sands at 0900 hrs. went to White Sands Mac for breakfast before going home at 0950 hrs. It was a good chalet though... At least it was better compared to my primary sch chalet. =D =)

*can we have another chalet together nx time?*

P.S I wanna be booking i/c and Supervising Treasurer instead of Treasurer. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home