Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Saturday, February 07, 2004

too busy

I had a busy week. So busy that i got no time to blog and less time of sleeping. I have a GP essay due on monday. Now come to think of things it seems like after the 1st month in meridian, I found out tt there's a lot of "anything" and "dunno" people in my OG. This is vv confusing and hard. You know why? Its harder to make decisions in this manner. As for "dunno" people, it's neither here nor there, and you cant make up your mind on whether is this "dunno" person is going or not.. sigh.. It's really hard organising things for people this way too. U have to pay a price for it... I have this will improve as we become to be more mature people =P

I gtg sleep now.. tml got ODAC - roller blading! ahha.. take care guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home