Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Costa Sands Chalet Day 1

We started the chalet late because I have lessons till 1610 hrs before going to Tampines to get m luggage and the other barang-barang from my father's car. hehe.. Therafter I went to JY's place for a bathe and also help him carry stuff to the chalet. What time u asked? 6pm by the time i reached JY's place. We eventually ended up there at around 1840 hrs with a nice welcome scare by my other friends...

*Not scary at all lor*

We went to Fisherman's Village for dinner after 3 rounds of Mahjong. =) Let me see... that was about... 1930 hrs? haha.. The OGLs that we invited came late for dinner but then again I'm the one who's paying for the dinner because I'm the treasurer of this chalet. I'm back to my 'lao ben hang'!!! lolz...

We saw a few people off as it was getting late and some of them werent staying over. After that was some fun in the pasir ris park lor... not counted as fun la cos me and a few others went to get stuff from Cheers! store. We started the water dispenser after arriving back at the chalet.

Not long after.. its midnight... signifying the start of the Mahjong marathon... only 4 out of the 8 of us played.. hehe.. My friend and I very cartoon.. always let other ppl 'pong' and 'hu', and let them win also.. Maybe its because we 2 are F Math student and the rest are not? My tiles always vv sway wan lor.. when i wanna win then other ppl purposely wanna win liao...lol

I knocked out at 4am as I had a super long day since 6.45am the previous day. Those who didnt join us for mahjong went to slp after a talk cock session that lasted till after 2am. Ironically, the 2 that were left in the mahjong marathon didnt sleep the whole night! Amazing man...

That's all for Day 1... Day 2 coming up when I'm at home.. As for now... have fun guys! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home