Guide Grabbing and more..
Today I invited Jack Jeff Chris and Yanxin over to my place at 11am for Guide Grabbing. For those who dont know what that means, its actually a Bus Service Guide exchange programme. Those who have spare just give out, and for those who need guides, just take. yah that kinda thing.. some sort of an exchange programme.. lol
We all went out after that... Met Fang Sheng at Toa Payoh Central. We went for makan at the underground food court. Whoa... that chicken rice stall uncle recognise me! Ask me how come nv go there already.. hahaha..
After that we walked to Jln Toa Payoh to take 966/25 to Bedok for fun. After hanging around at Bedok Interchange... We took SBST's only Merz Bendy: SBS 999 U to Tampines Int. Then we went to Starbucks for coffee while Jack and FS discuss abt the web. Jeff left for woodlands while Chris left us at Toa payoh. lolz.. meanwhile zyx and I went to pasir ris to spread the love of guides... hahahaha...
At pasir ris i was wondering... WHERE THE HELL ARE THE MERIDIANS?! not a soul in sight! I keep seeing TPJ/TJ people in Tampines and Bedok... but not MJ.. ok nvm... maybe they have some community service or something... I decided to pong my favourite Mk5 39 to Yishun hehe... yanxin also followed. slept on the way to yishun on the TPE... BUT...
When i turned to look inside MJC area.. guess what i saw?! The whole school gathered in one big group to listen to someone (most likely Choon Lian or Pauline) at the field! They have their bags put at the gallery and the outer people are in school uniform. Ok no need to guess... It's their sports day. Grrr..... Why didnt anyone keep me updated?!?! study so much until forget this guy like me ah? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
At yishun i took 857 to jln toa payoh while yanxin made his way to little india on the same bus as me. From there i walked home,... It was a rather long walk though... cos i wanna save my ezlink money... I realised I spent most of my working pay on my ezlink card than anything else.. (laughers)
We all went out after that... Met Fang Sheng at Toa Payoh Central. We went for makan at the underground food court. Whoa... that chicken rice stall uncle recognise me! Ask me how come nv go there already.. hahaha..
After that we walked to Jln Toa Payoh to take 966/25 to Bedok for fun. After hanging around at Bedok Interchange... We took SBST's only Merz Bendy: SBS 999 U to Tampines Int. Then we went to Starbucks for coffee while Jack and FS discuss abt the web. Jeff left for woodlands while Chris left us at Toa payoh. lolz.. meanwhile zyx and I went to pasir ris to spread the love of guides... hahahaha...
At pasir ris i was wondering... WHERE THE HELL ARE THE MERIDIANS?! not a soul in sight! I keep seeing TPJ/TJ people in Tampines and Bedok... but not MJ.. ok nvm... maybe they have some community service or something... I decided to pong my favourite Mk5 39 to Yishun hehe... yanxin also followed. slept on the way to yishun on the TPE... BUT...
When i turned to look inside MJC area.. guess what i saw?! The whole school gathered in one big group to listen to someone (most likely Choon Lian or Pauline) at the field! They have their bags put at the gallery and the outer people are in school uniform. Ok no need to guess... It's their sports day. Grrr..... Why didnt anyone keep me updated?!?! study so much until forget this guy like me ah? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
At yishun i took 857 to jln toa payoh while yanxin made his way to little india on the same bus as me. From there i walked home,... It was a rather long walk though... cos i wanna save my ezlink money... I realised I spent most of my working pay on my ezlink card than anything else.. (laughers)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home