Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Coke Guide Hunt Episode 15

ok I kicked start off to a new week with more Coke guides to come.......yah!

met with yip to gg school together. This time I was early. I was the 5th person to enter the class with the tutor already there laying her eggs. laughers. However, before i got to school, yip and i stopped at Farrer Rd for some breakfast. Walk here walk there walk until he bought 2 sandwiches and he ate finish before the bus came. wow.. haha..

as usual Pagani Zonda lecture was next.. nothing much.. just learn more abt mkt equilibrium.. then lunch...

woohoo lunch was good! i helped book 3 tables. 2 for the boys and 1 for the girls. Dennis Junhong Yikai and Razif shared one table, Chuanzhi and Hanjie shared one table and Jieying, Wendy and I shared the last one. Cz hj and me ate from the western food. Serving was big and shiok.. woohoo nice.. $2.70 only... 10 cents cheaper than MJC one.. laughers.. the girls ate yong tao foo cos the queue was short. lol..

ok after lunch @FC6 is daidee session. We did a rotating among the few of us.. This gives more pressure for u to stay in the game. hmm good move. I like... I was in the game until the last game.. because Wendy was winning the last 2 rounds! crapz man... either its her luck of its fengshui. hehe..

POA lecture next and the lecturer got us all blur. I finally understand what she was trying to drive at after hanjie enlightened me. =)

cz jy yikai and me skipped MOB lecture and went to play card at FC 6. We taught cz how to play bridge too! Although he's not a pro yet, he will get used to the gameplay as time to come... so now we have 5 Bridge players - the 4 founders plus cz. woohoo shiok.

Econs tutorial was next. we all came late because they were early. MOB lecture ended at 2.45pm laughers..

Time to guide hunt after school. My prog was to check JUR for cokes but jack told me 56 has coke! so it was between bishan and jurong east or both.. In the end, I took 105 all the way to Toa Payoh to change 88.

When I arrived at Bishan, 53 coke was there too! woohoo.. took some for zyx and the rest for myself. hehe.. After that was to hunt for 980 smrt guides.. I missed one Scania at Upp Thomson Rd and had to wait for 25 min for the next one! good thing the next bus has the guides =)

Went to drop off package at TPY before heading home...

and as u know i'm having computer lessons again... so cya guys later in the week...

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home