Coke Guide Hunt Episode 19
ok 123 139 guides are out yah! I specially went down to Bt Merah during lunch to take them, only to find out that i was scolded by a green martian named steven chong that i cannot take so much. this is the first time that i was caught in my years of guide taking. -_________________-
However, i nv give up. After lesson at 4pm i went back to Bt Merah again and take somemore :P
After that i went for mk5 spotting. I didnt see any mk5 at first. 2696E of 132 had left already and i didnt take it cos i've assessed that bus before. Then i saw 2680U doing 132 arrived. Then i was like sianz.. i need to wait longer for the bus..
However,.. SBS 2719 Z of 131 came and off i go! lol... I made my trip to City Hall and caught another mk5: SBS 2808A of 162 to Thomson and then i went home frm there. hehe
that's a wrap
However, i nv give up. After lesson at 4pm i went back to Bt Merah again and take somemore :P
After that i went for mk5 spotting. I didnt see any mk5 at first. 2696E of 132 had left already and i didnt take it cos i've assessed that bus before. Then i saw 2680U doing 132 arrived. Then i was like sianz.. i need to wait longer for the bus..
However,.. SBS 2719 Z of 131 came and off i go! lol... I made my trip to City Hall and caught another mk5: SBS 2808A of 162 to Thomson and then i went home frm there. hehe
that's a wrap

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home