Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

i'm back!

woohoo i'm back after a hectic yet busy yet stressful week..

i'll start from where i left... which was wednesday.

Wednesday:
Due to the National Day holiday, there's a makeup lesson for EC (English lesson). It was 1320 to 1500 hrs. Guess where's the place? a COMPUTER LAB, complete with a cassette tape recording features! woohoo this is one of the more unique labs i've seen in my area. I have never used this lab for Free Access before though.. lol..

I was late for school that day because the bus was late by 8 min! i was cursing and swearing the bus in accounts tutorial after that. haha.. During free access later in the day i found out that SBS 2760 C was doing 240 and u know la... I rushed down to Boon Lay to get the bus. I was in luck.. the next bus is that particular bus! :) had a joyride but not a joyride on it. why? the driver drive so damn bloody slow! he dont seem to be used to driving a volvo. he's more of a merz driver (240 permers are full fleet merz buses)

I had a long ride home after that, taking 174 985 then 139 to Toa Payoh interchange, then transferring 238 home.

Rounded off the night by watching the repeat telecast (at 2350 hrs) of A Receipe of the Heart, a cantonese drama serial which i like alot. first telecast was 5pm the same day. lol..

Thursday:
Decided to do a little joyrides before meeting darr for a bram check. I went to pasir ris to drop off SBS9690A's package, found my favourite Scania: SBS 3639 P and went for a joyride.. until i was late for the bram appointment.

As i was alighting from 358 at MJC, i saw Simin boarding the bus. apparantly she didnt see me until i sms-ed her after that. laughers..

darr, darren and I went inside bram (bram is SBST HQ at Braddell Rd) to enquire about the status of my beloved SBS 3697 X. The despatch officer said its in Ang Mo Kio Depot waiting for spare parts to arrive. It seems like SBST doesnt have spare parts for Scanias.. lol..

I chiong home for the drama show at 5pm. laughers..

Friday:
Lessons ended at 1pm because our dearest mrs szeto bring forward MOB tutorial to 8am, at the same time cutting short to 1 hour!. :) woohoo shiok. During Econs, pagani zonda told our class that a tutor will be going thru last year's Econs CA paper with us at 4pm. Most of us didnt go. However, I stayed back after school to revise my MOB as i need some catching up for that module. I cannot study at home so i studied in the library. laughers.. went home for the drama show at 5pm after that. laughers..

Saturday:
I had Econs CA and MOB CA back to back. Its a good thing that there's a 1.5 hr break in between, so that i can study my MOB. hehe.. I anyhow do my Econs, got part of the short answer questions wrong.. ah heck ah.. fail fail lor.. besides i nv study much for it anyway. Same goes for MOB. haha.. i take things in my stride yah.. lol..

I went for lunch with junhong at clementi central then we played pool. apparantly we had nothing to do so we played for an hour. and i was damn tyco! i'm getting kee siao already...

During pool i received news that there's a train disruption at Bt batok. I was attempted to chiong there to find out what's happening. however, when we finished pool, service had resumed. I met jack at toa payoh central for some joyrides on 238. he saw me how i copy the 238 timesheet. I went home after that while he also went home.

Sunday:
Stayed home cos i got no mood to go out. Went for 238 timesheet copying only.

Monday:
woohoo a brand new week man! and its already week 7 of the semester. wow time really flies! To kick off the day a mk5 greeted me at Braddell Rd for me and yip to take to school. lol.. and the mk5 is none other than SBS 2770 Z! The one that i usually attract! haha.. but anyway.. its a mk5, so i'm happy.

School was the usual stuff except the last period: Econs tutorial.
I hate the tutor to the core! She think that we are dumb so that we need to explain like kee siao like that. more like she's the dumb one...

had a final meeting with chris fs and jack before the former 2 go for NS on wednesday. Took some pictures also. Also known as the 'Before' picture. we'll see how they shape up after BMT. laughers.

jack and i took 966 home.. and boy that bus was speeding like there's no tomorrow! Clock this: 21m 57.82s frm the upward ramp of Woodlands Interchange to the Trellis Towers bus stop at jln toa payoh. The bus took only a mere 5 min to exit woodlands! wow i'm impressed!~

Tuesday:
Decided to keep things simple by not going for joyrides on that day. I had my MS Word Test in the computer lab in the morning. The test was do-able. so i just do.. i dont care how i fared. at most retest lor.. laughers..

IDEA was as usual.. boring.. and we had grp discussions.. ours is due for presentation next week. So it means my thursday is gone again!

We complained our relief Econs tutor to Mrs szeto. Our tutor went on maternity leave. good news is that she will be back before our Oct exam. hehehe... And as usual its cock and talk during MOB. weeeeeeee...

Did some timesheet copying before i go home.. lol..

Today:
Went for timesheet copying on 3 buses today. And then i'm off for school.. 985 came first at jln toa payoh, so i took it. I was surprised to find NR 5 and NR8 guides in the bus! and obviously i took a small stack of them. Thanks to the 74 bus that i'm late for class by 4 min! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

Had IDEA discussion after sch followed by flea mkt discussion. flew home for the cantonese drama show..

wow what a long entry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home