SP Aloha Changi 2005 - Reflections
As i've read through the entry I realised its just commentary.. nothing interesting. I shall dedicate this post for reflections instead..
Overall, I guess the whole class got closer as a whole through this chalet. We have learnt how to work together play together and of course - have fun. So far I dont see any bad blood amongst the class people and hopefully I wont wish to see that coming next semester. If that happens, this peacemaker will have a hard time man.. haha..
My friendship with everyone in general strengthen, partly due to the interactions and conversations I had with them i guess.. Realised that some of them are actually more interesting that what i inititally thought. On the contrary, some of them are actally not what we think he/she is.. Say for example we thought someone was not a vry guai kia but in the end this person is quite a guai kia by nature. hahah...
Mahjong sessions were great. Its crazy enought to have an agreement to go for straight suits + 7 pairs winning combi and see who win first. haha.. eating tiles until you win is also a bonus for me. haha.. too bad the player after me have to bear with my tiles that i throw.. haha..
Night cycling was orginally planned but wasnt carried out because we were partly tired after buying the stuff from NTUC and also there's nothing much that we can explore... Old Changi Hospital? haha..
let's see how next semester goes man.. i got a feeling a change in cliques will be seen.. guys? or girls?
We'll find out on 31st October.
Overall, I guess the whole class got closer as a whole through this chalet. We have learnt how to work together play together and of course - have fun. So far I dont see any bad blood amongst the class people and hopefully I wont wish to see that coming next semester. If that happens, this peacemaker will have a hard time man.. haha..
My friendship with everyone in general strengthen, partly due to the interactions and conversations I had with them i guess.. Realised that some of them are actually more interesting that what i inititally thought. On the contrary, some of them are actally not what we think he/she is.. Say for example we thought someone was not a vry guai kia but in the end this person is quite a guai kia by nature. hahah...
Mahjong sessions were great. Its crazy enought to have an agreement to go for straight suits + 7 pairs winning combi and see who win first. haha.. eating tiles until you win is also a bonus for me. haha.. too bad the player after me have to bear with my tiles that i throw.. haha..
Night cycling was orginally planned but wasnt carried out because we were partly tired after buying the stuff from NTUC and also there's nothing much that we can explore... Old Changi Hospital? haha..
let's see how next semester goes man.. i got a feeling a change in cliques will be seen.. guys? or girls?
We'll find out on 31st October.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home