Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Malaysia - Truly Asia Day 2 + Day 3

here's the happenings LIVE (actually dead already =P) from Malaysia.

Day 2
Got up to a nice hotel breakfast which i'm full after one plate of buffet. can u believe that? lol.. thereafter went down to get my hair done at Sungei Wang via KL Monorail. My hairstyle was cut by a student at the shop and my hair now is shorter than the last time u saw me. Gimme ya comments on my new hair ya? lol..

Hmm let me recall where we went.. We went back to the hotel, get the car and boom! We're at Midvalley Megamall Shop Ctr. I love that place in a sense that i can find what i wanna find there!!! =D I got a CD for myself @Tower Records. Too bad i cant find the Speed latest album there. Nvm.. I continue my CD search.. My parents & I also got some other stuff from there also. One thing abt megamall is that there're a lot of shops there that can also be found in Singapore. yah...

We went down to Chinatown in the evening in search for some bargains. It seems like the illegal VCD CD DVD shops have disappeared. They were replaced by people holding a stock list of those stuff. If the customer wants them, the seller will go somewhere to get the stock. I guess the police is keeping tabs on this. Same as Singapore. We had dinner there and got back to the hotel feeling damn tired. I was so tired that i slept at around 9.50! haha...

Day 3
The hotel restaurant was packed man! I think the occupancy is 100%. Wow.. I noticed something about the staff working today. They're on their double! I reckon it is due to either the many people there or maybe it is due to the ang moh manager looking around. I cant be sure of this because I nv see the ang moh name tag. Hee...

We went down to Bt Bintang area to do last minute shopping. I found another Tower Records store at KL Plaza! I went to check it out and although I didnt get Speed's latest album, I got their latest single. Hee.. Ironically, my parents happened to get a collection of CDs there. That collection is Buatan Malaysia btw. haha.. Did the hotel check out, went back to chinatown is search for last min bargains before proceeding to Malacca where I am now in the afternoon.

We arrived at Ayer Keroh @1618, 20 minutes behind scheduled because of the heavy traffic on the highway. We checked into our hotel after that and went shopping. haha.. After that we went for dinner and now i'm here to surf my net and blog.. =)

I'll be reaching singapore in the evening tml.. What time i reach back there will depend on the traffic conditions and customs clearance. My next blog update will be back home. As for now, take care all! (^-^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home