Stars to Shine Again (FINAL English Version)
Baby I love you!
We convey the love of the night you sleep in
Giving you the seven colors of the rainbow
Waitin' for the stars to shine again
The glitter lights up the sun
The lemonade of which you looked at
Babe, every single kiss
You ask, the love which doesn't cool down
You'll stand by me!
Protecting the love in order not to be broken.
When I gently hold your hand
The bell of the heart sounded
Baby I need you!
I would like to hold you under the sky-filled stars
Dreams of Raspberry
With important love
Yeah, I'll be there for you!
Passing through the wind of mint gives a
Merry-go-round We would like to see slowly
My feelin' It starts running
The road which flows to you
Blocks out the moonlight.
Crying in the dark sky
Brings down a rain of stripes.
You pause, and prayed for
(Waitin' for the stars to shine again...)
I would like to show the star of love
(I love you!)
Seeing it that we can do it!
For example another request
What if that it does not reach,
you do not say goodbye
Baby I love you!
We convey the love of the night you sleep in
Giving you the seven colors of the rainbow
Waitin' for the stars to shine again
When my hand holds onto yours
The bell of love sounded!
Baby I need you!
We look at the sky which shines upon
My stars to shine again
Shine again
With your love
Translated by: AltaVista
Arranged and Modified by: COpStrike
This is the best English version I can ever translate. :)
We convey the love of the night you sleep in
Giving you the seven colors of the rainbow
Waitin' for the stars to shine again
The glitter lights up the sun
The lemonade of which you looked at
Babe, every single kiss
You ask, the love which doesn't cool down
You'll stand by me!
Protecting the love in order not to be broken.
When I gently hold your hand
The bell of the heart sounded
Baby I need you!
I would like to hold you under the sky-filled stars
Dreams of Raspberry
With important love
Yeah, I'll be there for you!
Passing through the wind of mint gives a
Merry-go-round We would like to see slowly
My feelin' It starts running
The road which flows to you
Blocks out the moonlight.
Crying in the dark sky
Brings down a rain of stripes.
You pause, and prayed for
(Waitin' for the stars to shine again...)
I would like to show the star of love
(I love you!)
Seeing it that we can do it!
For example another request
What if that it does not reach,
you do not say goodbye
Baby I love you!
We convey the love of the night you sleep in
Giving you the seven colors of the rainbow
Waitin' for the stars to shine again
When my hand holds onto yours
The bell of love sounded!
Baby I need you!
We look at the sky which shines upon
My stars to shine again
Shine again
With your love
Translated by: AltaVista
Arranged and Modified by: COpStrike
This is the best English version I can ever translate. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home