Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Saturday

Ok it was a busy busy day for me yesterday.. needa wake up by 9am so that i can have my breakfast and go over to the office to get my pay...

My parents and I went to Bt Merah Central for breakfast. Thereafter I went over to the office while they go get the car to pick me up after that. Note: Bt Merah FC and the office is just 3 blocks away. Went up there.. It was a heaven of smoke! wah kaoz... everyone is smoking... so sickening! I hope i dont smell of smoke after that.. Apparantly i cant smell myself.. The delivery man help me count my pay. Totalling up to $700++ Not bad la for this kinda work lolz..

I rush all the way to Grand Hyatt Hotel because of the new CNG Bus from perth. I missed the bus by one min! I was so fedup! Sickening sia.... Then i asked about the last bus timing. The guy said 1445 hrs. Means I'll come back then. Hence, I went home first, rest a while then come back down to Grand Hyatt 2 hours later.

The ride was a fruitful one. The engine is quite quiet and its wheelchair friendly too! The pictures will soon be available on imagestation. Go check it out. :)

After the ride we had a chat with the DC people. It was glad to know them though.. Then after that down to harbourfront with one of them for lunch. Then its off to Pasir ris for my JC bbq. I was late by 10 min. However, I was the third there lolz.. Dawn came same time as me. JY and Kok Wei were already there. Then i went to white sands to find an atm to deposit my pay. Cannot find. so no choice lor.. needa be on guard for my pouch all the time. 700 isnt a small sum of money...

had fun at pasir ris park.. Daryl talk cock about my bus crapz.. Got one time he say got equation to gauge bus journey time. He was actually joking. However, it was really true. It isnt exactly an equation. But its just a constant to mulitply the fare stages to estimate the total time taken. This is on condition that its not semi-express buses like 3 23 24 27 39 53 81 88 89 161 168 171 187 190 700 857 858 960 963 965 966 969 985.. and a few more.

We caught up with each other. although wavelengths as different but we still try to accomodate to one another. laura wanted to come but her CCC ended late. grr... so in the end she didnt come. We left the place at 2215 hrs. Got home at 2330 hrs. Thanks to the efficent transfers i've made lolz..

That's about it.

COp, out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home