The Hunt for 66 78 98.
ok the hunt is on for these 3 service guides today... was rather a wasted trip on the bus 66 yesterday... but nvm... I made a special trip down to Jurong East Int for those 3 guides today. My route was 985 from Jln Toa Payoh then transfer to 66 at Bt Batok. However, when i got to the bus stop at jln Toa Payoh, a 985 flew past me... grr..
I tried to think of an alternate route to Jurong East and with reference from the directory at the bus stop, i took the following route: 154/ 97 or 197. 154 came @1427 hrs. It took me 40 min to get from there, past Whitley Rd, Bt Timah schools area, NP, SIM, Clementi and finally AYE.. I transferred to 197 there as it was the first bus that came along. From then on its a zoom zoom ride to Jurong East Int via Jurong Town Hall Rd. wow... was impressed by the 197 driver's driving skill... I think he was in a hurry to change shift.
Got there. and luckily there's still a stack or 2 left.. took almost all of them.. i love to take extras. lol.. then ran after a departing 105 otherwise it would be another gruelling 10 min wait for the next bus. I realised the bus took 20 min from Jurong East Int to Clementi?! what the hack.. luckily i got on this DM3500. Although the speed not so power but overall is good.
Oh yah.. the aircon duct ah.... sigh... When i got to my seat in 105, I realised that the air con duct was closed! This practically happens to me whenever i take a DM3500 or a Strider or a Mk4 DM. grr... sickening... ok so i open the ducts for the aircon to blow at me... in return I closed them before i alight opp British Council...
Work after that... reached there at 1558 hrs. Just in time to change shift... From then on.. ah u know la.. working is like that.. nothing great happening esp in the evening...
till next time... COp1810, out!
I tried to think of an alternate route to Jurong East and with reference from the directory at the bus stop, i took the following route: 154/ 97 or 197. 154 came @1427 hrs. It took me 40 min to get from there, past Whitley Rd, Bt Timah schools area, NP, SIM, Clementi and finally AYE.. I transferred to 197 there as it was the first bus that came along. From then on its a zoom zoom ride to Jurong East Int via Jurong Town Hall Rd. wow... was impressed by the 197 driver's driving skill... I think he was in a hurry to change shift.
Got there. and luckily there's still a stack or 2 left.. took almost all of them.. i love to take extras. lol.. then ran after a departing 105 otherwise it would be another gruelling 10 min wait for the next bus. I realised the bus took 20 min from Jurong East Int to Clementi?! what the hack.. luckily i got on this DM3500. Although the speed not so power but overall is good.
Oh yah.. the aircon duct ah.... sigh... When i got to my seat in 105, I realised that the air con duct was closed! This practically happens to me whenever i take a DM3500 or a Strider or a Mk4 DM. grr... sickening... ok so i open the ducts for the aircon to blow at me... in return I closed them before i alight opp British Council...
Work after that... reached there at 1558 hrs. Just in time to change shift... From then on.. ah u know la.. working is like that.. nothing great happening esp in the evening...
till next time... COp1810, out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home