Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Friday, March 19, 2004

March Regulus 2 OG Outing

Today is one of the happiest days in March i've seen so far... cos of the attendance of the OG outing I organised.. =D

The following people turned up: Daryl, Yuto, Kok Wei, Laura, Li Shuang, Charmaine, Jian Yuan, Esther, Estee, Dawn, Simin, Shinyi & me.. Although a small grp comprising abt 1/3 of the gang, it was much better than the previous few which i planned.

I realised that internet sms would NEVER make anything better even though its free. Calling is more direct. The only person in the list i didnt call is Daryl. This was because i allegedly offended him because I didnt call him out during those outings.. but at the very least this time he did came. =) Credits to Laura for helping me make that call. Some people like Esther I only informed one day before the event because on Tues night i failed to contact her at night.

I'm sorry I was late by 13min.. But i was late with a record! From my house to Dhoby Ghaut within 25min! =D i was damn happy at my record. I left my house at 1750 hrs, SBS 0032 J came and made its way to Toa Payoh Int within 8 min. Thereafter I went down to the MRT. That took me 2 min. Waited for the train (1min). The train ride down to Dhoby Ghaut was under 10min. Another record! hehe... total time taken: 21 min. *clap*

We went to PS to meet up with Estee and Esther because they met earlier for a cuppa, maybe to catch up? I can see that those 2 are quite close.. Called Kenneth after that. That ass say a whole lot of bullshit to yuto besides telling me that he would come. very sickening attitude i must say. Dont make me find out that you back out from an appointment that you're supposed to turn up after saying that you can turn up but failed without giving a valid reason. If i do find out, you'll know the consequences. Saying "I cant make it" is ok, but do not say it at the very last min!!

Nvm abt the sickening things... we went to FishCo Park Mall to eat. Wow we had a feast man! lolz... sat there chit chat all evening.. at the same time waiting for the late comers. Thanks Dawn Simin and Shinyi for coming. Love you guys~ =) Thanks for understanding the importance of this outing as the motive is to catch up with each other over a meal :) probably have some fun as well =)

Fun we did have... pool at Paradiz Centre after that.. Gradually one by one left as it was getting late... Li Shuang Laura JY Kok Wei Daryl Yuto and me were the last ones to go.. I reached home at 0010 hrs.

I send my heartfelt thanks to everyone who attended to event.. and to those who want to but cannot, I hope to see u in the June outing (yea i'm planning one). I love you all!~ :)

This event marks the end of the first 3 months of my Orientation Group: Regulus 2. I hope you guys will do well wherever you go, make new friends and stay in touch! :) you guys rock my ass man... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home