Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Friday, April 30, 2004

My Last BCP Day.

and this happened to be my medical checkup day. So, I woke up at 0815 hrs and got myself down to Ngee Ann City Twin City Medical Ctr on the 8th floor. I reached there at 0930 hrs. Lucky queue not that long. The counter lady told me to go pee on a strip of paper. Lucky thing i have some urine. If not force also cannot force out.. hahaha..

After checking height and weight, I've found out my weight is 68.3 kg!!! :D power man.. last time I measured at MJC Gym room was 70.5 kg.. Hmm good improvement even though there's no PE... lol.. Then do eyesight test.. then doctor check me then the lady told me to go to Orchard Bldg for X ray.

As i'm lazy to walk and today's my last BCP day, I took a bus from CK Tang to the next stop. The first bus that came was 518. No way i'm taking that bus cos i'm on BCP. Next bus was 174, SBS 0450 K. Ok took that.. then went upstairs, gave them a slip of paper and wait... waiting time was abt 20 min? rather ok about it... quite fast also.. after x ray spent 10min waiting until the lady there gave back my xray film and call me go back to the clinic.

At the clinic, I submitted my xray flim and the lady there said that they'll post it for me. That's all. Time: 1110 hrs. I was done. Then i went home via 143 and 238 to print out something to give my friend's friend.

Then i'm out again at 1250 hrs. Went to meet my friend's friend and my friend, pass her the thing and had lunch with my friend. We went to Lor 1 Duck Rice stall and eat... I ordered extra bowl of rice as i was damn hungry. lol... After that I went to his place to check the operating hours for Standard Chartered Banks as I'm submitting my Fee Pay-In-Slip today. On top of that, I wanted to go to Bt Merah to take 123 139 new guides. And its nearest branch was Anchorpoint. The bank there closes at 1530 hrs. Thus, I left my friend's place at 1445 hrs, walked to lor 4 to take 153 to Anchorpoint.

I got to Anchorpoint at 1530 hrs SHARP. Lucky the bank is not closed... I submitted the form, then took a bus to Bt Merah Int. When i reached there, i took those guides and when i'm done with it, a bus 131 came. I boarded it. This was because I wanted to go to the East to do 2 things: Hunt down my lost SBS 3668 E and to take MJC Overview pictures.

Got myself to Harbourfront at 1610 hrs, spent 10 min walking to Harbourfront Int and back down to the bus stop. When i got down to the bus stop, a bus 30 came by. I took it all the way to Bedok, sleeping along the way lol..

From Bedok I walked thru Bedok Int to scan for my bus at 1710 hrs, then go to Bedok MRT bus stop to take a bus to Tampines. 31 came first, so i took it to Tampines.

Reached Tampines abt 20 min later. I asked the Route Group Manager about the missing bus. He didnt know abt it.. darn.... Then I walked around the Int to check for that bus. Thereafter I walked to Tampines MRT bus stop to take 15 or 21 to Pasir RIs. 21 came first. However, i was furious when i found out that 15 was behind my 21! Then again i consoled myself cos I was on a Mk5 21 and the 15 was a Mk4 DM. Aircon on the 21 would definitely be better than the 15. lol...

Got to Pasir Ris Int at 1810 hrs. I was trying to get to Pasir Ris Dr 1. Then I took 403 there as it departed at 1817 hrs. On my way there, I saw Benjy on the opposite side walking towards Pasir Ris MRT! He was with a girl! lolz.. I wonder who is she.. She was in PE Attire though.. hahaha... The way Benjy walked also damn funny. like those happy go lucky type. lol.. When I reached my destination along Pasir Ris Dr 1, , I was hoping I could catch a Mk5 39 to Yishun. But after waiting like crazy, I took 53 to 2 stops down to take MJC photos. I went to the top floor of 2 blocks opposite the Mobil Kiosk to take. The pictures taken were shit. why? The sky was quite dark and it looks like its going to rain. So i decided to go back there tml to take again.

Home was my destination after that. So i simply took the first bus that came... It was an 89 Trident. Upper deck so packed when i board it. But after a while I finally found a seat which i can sleep all the way to Hougang. lol... At Hougang I checked the guide rack.. Nothing new though... Then saw a 153 Strider coming.. So i walked briskly after it.

What's in this paragraph is real funny.. When the 153 bus was nearing SRJC, I was thinking of telling yz that she no need ta bao Western food from her school to Kovan where i was supposed to work at. This was because after the Tanglin Mall promo, there's enough people at Kovan and Kovan doesnt need Tanglin people (means i'm free again!). Then when the bus stopped at SRJC, SRJC people boarded.. Then behind a group of SRJC is *shocked* Jocelyn and yz! What the hell... worst thing is that both of them didnt see me until I tapped on Jocelyn's shoulder. lolz...

I heard that both of them had Sports Day Heats. That explains why they're in pe shirt. lol... Jocelyn alighted at Kovan. Then I talk cock with yz all the way home. lol... At Toa Payoh Int took 238 one round.. haha...

Ok that's about it for today. Tml I'm going to Pasir Ris for the views of MJC after watching a soccer match in Marina South.

Till then,

COp1810, out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home