Busy
yah busy man is back.. lol.. busy busy busy
busy with what? tests assignments and bus..
and yes i'm in the com lab again.. lol
ok summarising the week's happenings...
Thu:
I went to do project at huijun's place in sembawang. before that, i went on a joyride on a 39 mk5 at jln kayu. WOOHOO jeanette aw looks so damn chio on the bus. (advetisement) jy woke up late. Hence, i took the chance to take 39 to Pasir Ris instead of Yishun. lol..
Did IDEA project there.. crap ard also.. thereafter went Causeway Point to celebrate jh's bday. =) Some left while some went somewhere else. I went to yishun to catch some NR1 guides to stock up. lol.. Went home after that..
Fri:
Went for a joyride on 507 with Jack after school. We took the first bus from Shenton Way. This will be the first and last time i've taken a 507 bus. :( Judging from the loads i dare say that 507 HAS demand! However, due to the introduction of 183, 507 has to be withdrawn and its buses will be redeployed on 183. We went home after that.
Sat:
Accounts test. Screw it up quite a bit i guess... I hope i dont do that badly.....
Went for mk5 spotting after that.. and they suck! they mk5 i get either aircon good, speed sux or vice versa. This is vv sickening. Even the Double Deck bus i took after that has better aircon! grr....
Sun:
183 ride at Jurong East. I was suppose to get there by car but i took the bus instead.. The group and i did a recce of the route and its not bad. I hope the loads for the service go up. :) On my way home spotted a lovely SBS 2778 C doing 93. Here's the pic..
Mon:
Long long longgggg day.. and i got screwed upside down for econs. I did badly... sianz... hmm shall work harder nx time man. No slacking during econs lecture already.
As for today, i have a presentation coming up. Wish me luck =)
busy with what? tests assignments and bus..
and yes i'm in the com lab again.. lol
ok summarising the week's happenings...
Thu:
I went to do project at huijun's place in sembawang. before that, i went on a joyride on a 39 mk5 at jln kayu. WOOHOO jeanette aw looks so damn chio on the bus. (advetisement) jy woke up late. Hence, i took the chance to take 39 to Pasir Ris instead of Yishun. lol..
Did IDEA project there.. crap ard also.. thereafter went Causeway Point to celebrate jh's bday. =) Some left while some went somewhere else. I went to yishun to catch some NR1 guides to stock up. lol.. Went home after that..
Fri:
Went for a joyride on 507 with Jack after school. We took the first bus from Shenton Way. This will be the first and last time i've taken a 507 bus. :( Judging from the loads i dare say that 507 HAS demand! However, due to the introduction of 183, 507 has to be withdrawn and its buses will be redeployed on 183. We went home after that.
Sat:
Accounts test. Screw it up quite a bit i guess... I hope i dont do that badly.....
Went for mk5 spotting after that.. and they suck! they mk5 i get either aircon good, speed sux or vice versa. This is vv sickening. Even the Double Deck bus i took after that has better aircon! grr....
Sun:
183 ride at Jurong East. I was suppose to get there by car but i took the bus instead.. The group and i did a recce of the route and its not bad. I hope the loads for the service go up. :) On my way home spotted a lovely SBS 2778 C doing 93. Here's the pic..
Mon:
Long long longgggg day.. and i got screwed upside down for econs. I did badly... sianz... hmm shall work harder nx time man. No slacking during econs lecture already.
As for today, i have a presentation coming up. Wish me luck =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home