Spinning round and round in circles

Things will go your way when you least expect it to be.
Things will never come your way if you predict it to be.

Monday, March 15, 2004

Just another day of helping my former schoolmates...

ok guess what? I woke up at 0730 hrs today to go over to Bishan to help out my former ODAC members... I was thinking to myself that one group will be lost.. I was right. And that group happened to have my OG friends inside too! Tiffany rang me up at 0845 hrs while I was at Junction 8 MacDonald's having my morning kopi (actually it was hot milo), telling me that they were lost at Binchang Walk and they needed to get to Catholic High. I was like stunned? Catholic High is just down the road and I was starting to wonder why they cannot find. I'll tell you why later...

After the call, I rode my bike to Binchang Private Housing Estate to find them. After circling for 5min, I finally found them at Jln Pemimpin. With my aid, I brought them out of the private housing estate and onwards to Catholic High. And that's where I found out why they couldnt find it. They plotted the points on the map wrongly. But nvm about that.. I found out from their EXCO rep that their next destination was a Church at Upp Thomson Rd. Hence, being my mission is to help the lost group, I glady brought them there... Apparantly everyone in the group were like walking as if they were going shopping.. hahah... so I was like.. ok fine I lead the pack while you guys chill out in the stroll. lolz...

After the church was Ang Mo Kio CC. I brought them thru a shortcut across Bishan Park and within minutes we were there. Mini break there... lolz... And after that was AMK Community Hospital. So far.........!!

Guess the time we reached the hospital? 1245 hrs! We spent the whole morning walking from Bishan to Upp Thomson to Ang Mo Kio to Yio Chu Kang. Our next destination was supposedly Bishan NPC but those guys changed their mind to the mosque at Braddell Rd. However, after receiving news that one of their groups have reached the end point (Toa Payoh MRT Station), they decided to kickass to Toa Payoh instead.. on foot.

Bad weather sets in at Ang Mo Kio Central. I departed from the group there and tried to make my way to Toa Payoh by bike as fast as possible. However, the heavy rain did not allow me to carry on and thus, I parked my bike at a bus stop at Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 and decided to take a bus to Toa Payoh Central to meet up with the rest first....

The ODAC gang went to Koufu and found out it was damn crowded during lunchtime. I introduced them to Toa Payoh's special foodcourt: the underground one.. lolz.. I brought them discreetly via the back door as the foodcourt is OB to the public during lunchtime hours. Despite introducing them to cheaper and good food, no one thanked me for the introduction... so much for introducing... next time i abondon all of you at Koufu ah... hahahaa...

Movie was next and those interested went to TP Ent Ctr to check out.. I brought them by walking through the sales centre of the HDB Hub. Some of them find themselves kinda weird as they were thinking "what are we doing in a place like this when we're not buying or selling a flat?" lolz.. I told them that its normal for students to cut thru the HDB hub if u wanna go from the interchange to entertainment and vice versa. =D

Went there... no suitable timing... and Ee Oon (VP for ODAC) suggested Yishun. YISHUN?! mad ah... IN the end they decided to go down town instead... My 2 friends Tiff and Char went home as they have other appointments later that day.

me? go back AMK to get the bike of course... it was drizzling when i rode it home.. The rain got heavier when I reached Toa Payoh but who cares? Besides I'm nearing home anyway... hahaha...

I find that I made a good deed today... =D I'd love to help people out of their lost places in Singapore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home